Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Wells Uniform Color Palette
10-31-2012, 10:57 AM
BUG: Wells Uniform is using two different color palettes

DESCRIPTION: The Wells Uniform from the Lobi Store is using two different color palettes for the Upper Body and the Lower Body.
I1
The Upper Body (jacket) is using the normal restricted palette of A1-I1 (where H1 is the deep black that most uniforms use). Whereas the Lower Body (pants) is using the expanded palette of A1-Q1 (where P1 is the deep black) this makes matching the tops and bottoms of the uniform difficult as the two closest blacks (of most colors for that matter) are not exact. I can see the shade variation on my monitor as can a fleetmate of mine.

As an artist, this is annoying.

CATEGORY: Graphics

#####################

COMMENTARY: My suggestion would be to use the standard A1-I1 palette for the whole Wells uniform since that's the normal uniform palette.
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7 (That can be upgraded to a T5-U), the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Career Officer
# 2
11-01-2012, 10:47 AM
Where have they moved the lobi store? I'd like to check out this costume, how much it is, and if it's per toon or account wide.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
Where have they moved the lobi store? I'd like to check out this costume, how much it is, and if it's per toon or account wide.
Double click any lobi you might have and a store window opens.

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7 (That can be upgraded to a T5-U), the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
11-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanlonehawk View Post
Double click any lobi you might have and a store window opens.
But now it's no longer in the Lobi Store as of the current patch (Nov. 9, 2012)

Hopefully they removed from the Lobi store to fix it and then put it in the c-store as an account wide unlock.