Starfleet Veteran
The Embassy leaves cover shields enabled.

That can cause players to get trapped in turbolifts and rooms or in my case cause them to spawn ouside the map.
Captain
# 2
11-03-2012, 05:53 PM
It's hardly a bug to have someone put a cover shield in your way. If it was, they'd need the ability removing from SFA, KDFA, Nukura, Defera, New Romulus, and several other places.

Also, if someone was in your embassy, they were either in your fleet, or invited. In either case, it's hardly the devs' fault that you're having problems with intra-fleet politics.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Just pointing out that that ability should probably be disabled there, not complaing about a player who was a friend btw.

But this can lead to griefing.

In a mega fleet with 400 members there are bound to be people who think they are funny while they keep other who they don't even know from playing their game.

And that I spawned outside of the map because one of the cover shields was in the turbolift is most certainly a bug.

I was standing behind the turbolift instead of inside it and could walk around on a ledge able to look inside but also ableto enjoy the view of the room way up in a pretty sky with Romulan shuttles flying around.