Survivor of Remus
# 1 I am Headless!
04-30-2013, 09:44 AM
Well, I log onto my imported character to check out Nukara stuff. Not sure why all my inventory, rep and other stuff was taken away. I don't have my EV suit anymore from that happening, but do have the dil to get the used one... how nice...

I beam to Nukara, not sure why my Maco Adapt actual gear was taken away but still looking like I wear it. I buy the used 100 dil EV suit. The moment I put it on, my head disappears...

Ok what ever... The outfit usually changed to the EV suit anyways when I click the button to turn EV suit proteciton on.

Click...
Now! This time, not only am I headless, still appear to be in the MACO Adept suit I no longer have, but the EV light is shinning over my headless body.

I wish I had a horse now.

And to who ever I saw at the Fed Spawn point, thanks for not answering my question when I asked if you could see what I saw or if you saw the EV suit as it should be...

Updated:
Respawning after death... not fixxy the problem. I still a headless kitty... Shame my computer doesn't have the processing power to record my game play. This could actually be funny watching headless MACO kitty die on Nukara.

Update: Ship Issues
My crew I assigned to stations disappeared sometime around when I left either D7 or Nukara to go on a mission to kit a suitable Engineering kit. I leave D7 cause I wont pay 1mil EC to get an appropriate lvl engineering kit and on the way to the transwarp gate to play a mission that will get me a kit, I notice all the ship boffs I set up are empty again... That's not cool.

Update: Ship Issues 2
Oh now if every map change is goign to result in my skills dispersing this isn't going to work!

Last edited by jadenmia; 04-30-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Captain
# 2
04-30-2013, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadenmia View Post
I beam to Nukara, not sure why my Maco Adapt actual gear was taken away but still looking like I wear it. I buy the used 100 dil EV suit. The moment I put it on, my head disappears..
Kirk : My god bones...she's headless!

Mccoy : DAMNIT JIM!! im a doctor not a game developer

I thought a little dialogue between kirk and bones might cheer your day i hope your problem gets fixed when i can im gonna head over to vlugata and check this bug myself...for laughs
Captain
# 3
04-30-2013, 10:53 AM
At least you arent walking around with disembodied eyeballs above your collar as seen on some beam ins and popups
Chingachgook told me, Don't try to understand them; and don't try to make them understand you. For they are a breed apart and make no sense.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-24-2013, 01:03 PM
Obviously, that man needs some head...
Captain
# 5
06-24-2013, 01:18 PM
Reminds me of a joke,

A man walks into a bar with a pig under one arm and a holonovel copy of penthouse under the other. He approaches the bartender and ask if there's....

Oh, nevermind.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG