Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
As previously stated by someone else in this thread, I can't drop the mission or enter the instance so I can submit the recording. Anyone have a fix for this?I
Survivor of Romulus
# 102
02-09-2013, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dribblemaker View Post
As previously stated by someone else in this thread, I can't drop the mission or enter the instance so I can submit the recording. Anyone have a fix for this?I
I should probably read through the whole thread before trying to give a "fix" but nah..

Try get into a group that are about to do it and tag along inside the instance with them perhaps.
Career Officer
# 103
02-09-2013, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dribblemaker View Post
Talk to the Romulan Civilian at the Mountain Pass transporter pad. He gives the mission to enter the instance. It is a daily mission and can be completed once every 20 hours. If you've done it less than 20 hours ago, the Romulan Civilian will show how much time you have to wait when talking to him. All instances on New Romulus unocked through the reputation system are dailies. So if you forget to submit a recording, or hail D'tan (in the final instance after gaining tier 5 rep) you can just try again the next day.
Career Officer
# 104
02-16-2013, 07:25 AM
I was able to get into the mission and complete it, but I can't submit the recording to officially complete the mission. Any ideas?
The user formally known as SandDog.
Commander
# 105
04-28-2013, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badtrek View Post
I was able to get into the mission and complete it, but I can't submit the recording to officially complete the mission. Any ideas?
Having the same issue, still can't drop this to at least start over.
VA Makbure
The 47th Defense Division Special Ops
Career Officer
# 106
04-30-2013, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by makbure View Post
Having the same issue, still can't drop this to at least start over.
You have to submit the recording after viewing it in front of the shuttle at the end of the mission. These missions are dailies and can be done once every 20 hours. Talk to the Romulan Civilian next to the transporter pad at the mountain pass zone to take the mission again (or see how much longer you have to wait before you can do it again).