Career Officer
Here is what I have so far:
1. Water sounds in lower left side of romulan embassy, not sure the cause no visual to go with it.
2. Tabing out while in Azure freeing romulans, seems to crash the game, also happening all over, could just be tribble server.
3. When in the Acamar star system, when looking at the planet there doesnt seem to be any stars, just blackness. When doing the diplomacy mission, graphics looked off.
4. Going through the messages in the Starbase 234 system 1st visit to test the defences, the dialog boxes started togo super wide.
5. Where is the diplomacy corp like if the Defarri system? Should be here if anywhere!!
5. DoFF-No updates to diplomacy or security missions for this sector
6. Galorndon Core System - The sequences of the last dialog/hunters and movement of the NPCs is off, the Gelki make it through before the dialog. Unknown reward of dialog at the end the mission.
7. Archer System - The romulan ships are dying super fast. Even though they go down to zero in health, they dont die. If they shouldnt really die at least make them tougher so it is more believable, or give marks for them surviving.
Career Officer
# 2
11-01-2012, 08:32 PM
don't forget on New Romulus, some of the foliage seems to obstruct your weapons fire
Cryptic Studios Team
# 3
11-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by argent007 View Post
don't forget on New Romulus, some of the foliage seems to obstruct your weapons fire
I believe this has already been addressed on our end, and just hasn't been pushed out to you guys yet. If you're still seeing this behavior after the next patch, please let me know what plants you believe are blocking you.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Lieutenant
The new interface for PVE queues doesn't include information about how many people are queuing up for events. This is problematic for players when they don't have a lot of time and want to play a quick game.

Again, I don't know where we put these comments so I am sorry.

Thanks
Captain
# 5
11-02-2012, 01:33 AM
New PVE queue definitely needs some additional work before being pushed live. As is, we LOSE some of the functionality of the current PVE queue.
Ensign
# 6
11-02-2012, 04:12 AM
a couple of things, though these are in no means meant to be in order of severity

1. as listed above, there is no more indication of how many people have joined up for a particular PVE, though oddly its still there for PVP. personally I found those useful, as one could estimate how long it was before a certain mission started and then plan accordingly, know all you can do, is join a mission and wait, with no indication of how many people are in the que.

2. might have been the only one to get this, but there was server drop which lasted for around 30 seconds, when I left the Vault ensnared mission. and again when I entered the defri system, my net was working fine at the moment, as I was able too get online, and was not disconnected from the server.
Ensign
# 7
11-02-2012, 07:26 AM
On the in to the hive stf you end up with 3 people in your team when using auto teaming.
Rihannsu
# 8
11-02-2012, 08:06 AM
Looks nice until now.
The radiation minigame is a bit strange until you get how it works, but it is fun to play, nice variant of the dilithium minigame...
Career Officer
# 9
11-02-2012, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
I believe this has already been addressed on our end, and just hasn't been pushed out to you guys yet. If you're still seeing this behavior after the next patch, please let me know what plants you believe are blocking you.
When is the next patch coming? Ill start retesting.
Career Officer
# 10
11-02-2012, 11:37 AM
New Romulas ? Radiation Game ? When complete, and hit the ?View Results? button, the screen just goes away. Happened each time I tried the game (twice).

New Romulas ? When walking near the grounded romulan ship in the staging area, received five System Messages for new Respawn Point Unlocked.

New Romulas ? Grounded ship in staging area missing lazar red eye moving back and forth in cockpit window. JK J

New Romulas ? When looking at large map of Staging Area, the Key and certain parts of the map are not focusing all at the same time, have to move map around to have areas come into focus.

Help And Support ? What?s new in Season 7 Button ? When hitting this the words TODO and what to do is listed. Probably something to be addressed before release.

New Romulas ? The Atlai Area ? Momma Nanov in pink water. When you walk up to the creature you can into it, graphic issue.

New Romulas ? The Atlai Area ? In the pink water/lake Force Field Dome does not appear when used. This seems to be happening in a lot of areas.

New Romulas - Site to site transport took a long time to transition from waiting screen to beam in. Clock stopped working as well during pause. More research shows this seems to only be happening when you beam back to the stagging area.

New Romulas ? Isha Forest ? Cave entrance not working, just a black hole.