Commander
# 1 Missing Items
11-03-2012, 07:52 PM
In a span of two weeks I have lost 100 mil EC in items. I purchased a Temporal destroyer off of the Exchange for 71 mil EC and sent it via email to one of my other toons and the Email never arrived at its destination and the Item is gone. I sent in a ticket and got a automated pre-written responce and ticket closed. I opened another ticket and no reply. I then purchased a XII purple Phaser relay console off of the exchange for 36 mil EC and as soon as I confirmed purchase the server froze and kicked me off. It took 15 min to get a connection again and as soon as I got a connection I looked and no Tac console and the EC was gone. I also opened a support ticket and got an automated pre-written responce aand they closed the ticket. I expect when I open a ticket that a live person reviews it. That I just dont get blown off. I love this game. I spend real money on this game. At lest research my issues. At least respond to my tickets not just send some automated form letter responce.
Empire Veteran
# 2
11-20-2012, 03:59 AM
Yeah it is very annoying. I didn't lose that much EC because I never had more than 6 mil and I've been playing since Day 1 but I lost one of my Spiral Wave Disruptors. I had purchased 2 from the Dilithium store and I decided to try them out on my Botasqu'. When I switched them back to my Galor I noticed that I had only 5 in my inventory and not 6 like I had before. Removing items from the Bortasqu' was slow as Hell so I assume it would pop up after a few seconds but it never did. I created a ticket 2 days ago and still no asnwer. There is no way I will dish out another 45k Dilithium to get it back.
Ensign
# 3
11-20-2012, 01:40 PM
I have had this issue although not at all as bad as the OP, i was notified that some of my exchange items failed to sell, the messages did not contain the return items and i can not see a reference to them anywhere :/