Commander
# 1 Assignment Buffs
07-26-2012, 09:36 AM
when i do assignments now i have noticed that some will add a buff to certain abilities. are these buffs permanent? is there a way to see which of these buffs you have attained??

thanks.
http://startrek.44thfleet.com/
Commander
# 2
07-26-2012, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdm1958 View Post
when i do assignments now i have noticed that some will add a buff to certain abilities. are these buffs permanent? is there a way to see which of these buffs you have attained??

thanks.
As far as I know they are only temp. Some have a timer with text so small you need a magnifyer to see tho.

See you in Eden...
Prime Minister Nayrok: Do not relax your security for an instant, Captain. He is extremely violent, and very cunning, as you already know.
Jean-Luc Picard: A matter of internal security: the age-old cry of the oppressor. The Hunted [3.11]
Commander
# 3
07-26-2012, 09:48 AM
the 44th Fleet base name is "Eden". this post reminded me i had been meaning to look up the lyrics of the song:

Heading out to Eden
Yea brother
Heading out to Eden
No more trouble in my body or my mind
Gonna live like a king on whatever I find
Eat all the fruit and throw away the rind
Yea brother, yea.

Retrieved from "http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Heading_Out_to_Eden?oldid=1220631"

come join us at Eden. just click on my signature below.
Captain
# 4
07-26-2012, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdm1958 View Post

thanks.
Most of the ones I have seen last for two hours of active play. Yu'll be able to log off and they won;t continue to count down. They'll add an icon at the upper right under your health bars if you;re in ground mode and right above the shield display at the lower middle when in space mode.

Hope this helps
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Commander
# 5
07-26-2012, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post
Most of the ones I have seen last for two hours of active play. Yu'll be able to log off and they won;t continue to count down. They'll add an icon at the upper right under your health bars if you;re in ground mode and right above the shield display at the lower middle when in space mode.

Hope this helps

yes. thank you.
Captain
# 6
07-26-2012, 11:26 AM
Not a problem.

Good luck to you
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Ensign
# 7
11-05-2012, 06:50 AM
Hello!
I have two characters on the same handle. Will be mine fed characters assignment buff expire if i play with the klingon char?
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
11-05-2012, 08:04 AM
No, they'll only count down if you're on the character that has them. They do count down whether you're in space or on the ground, though, which is different than some buffs that only count in one region or the other.
Ensign
# 9
11-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Thank you for the info. My Fed Character is Vice Admiral, still has 1 hour from the Driver coil buff, and i need it to do the Tour The Universe. My klingon character is only lvl 24, so i thought, i'll play with him, so he can move up in the ranks...
Again, many thanks!