Rihannsu
Please can we get fleet marks added to pvp missions or dailies?

I think this would provide a nice boost to people playing PvP, and give people a break from the events. I cant imagine it would be complex to set up.

With people hitting the high level bases and now having embassies, the need for fleet marks is increasing, yet with more content to play, realistically people are going to be earning fleet marks slower than before as their time is either eaten up by the new content that does not offer marks, or simply by feeling burned out from PvE.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 2
11-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Pretty please? With Heart of Targ on top?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 3
11-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Are you sure you want to go back to the days of before dilithium where incompetent players did PvP for the Covariant Shield Mk X [Cap] x 3 since Marks of Honor were the only way to get it?
Captain
# 4
11-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Are you sure you want to go back to the days of before dilithium where incompetent players did PvP for the Covariant Shield Mk X [Cap] x 3 since Marks of Honor were the only way to get it?
Yip, cause pvp needs far more rewards and an incentive to play. Although we do pvp for fun, in game they give barely any reason why we should even bother with pvp. Give marks or items (loads of them, not just a few) for the winning team and you'll start to see a reason to actually pvp. Really doesn't make sense currently that Capture and Hold and Assault do not give fleet marks, since the whole description of those maps is that teams fight for "resources" for their respective empires.

Also if done, keep these rewards to open queues to prevent abuse.

This by far has been one of the best suggestions and easily implementable as an addition to Season 7.

P.S. While on subject of pvp, I'd love to see the Romulan mining town in Mine Trap turned into a warzone or assault map, as it's quite exciting and well suited for such a thing. Could also do a Micro-Nebula Capture and Hold just to create a different map.

Last edited by vitzh; 11-04-2012 at 05:04 PM.
Rihannsu
# 5
11-05-2012, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Because trying to get a game going with 4 people in a queue is so much better?

id rather suffer some horrible games every now and than just have pvp die out totally. it needs some incentives to play.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission