Republic Veteran
# 1 Matter-Anti-baby mixture
11-05-2012, 07:06 PM
How many babies can you fit in a dilithium chamber?
Great News!

It's pronounced "S.T.O." "Stow" sounds idiotic! lol
Career Officer
# 2
11-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Are they ground up first?
I miss my _.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 3
11-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Insufficient data.

Dik Dik Babies?
Pangolin Babies?
Beluga Whale Babies?

How old are these babies?
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
11-05-2012, 08:37 PM
In addition to taco's questions: What class of starship are we talking? How many cochranes field potential does the warp core have? Synchronous or asynchronous? Transwarp potential? Secondary reaction chambers?

Just too many variables.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-05-2012, 08:44 PM
How old are you twits ?

The most tasteless piece of garbage I have yet to see on the Forum.

So I see that Zone chat rules are now adopted by Cryptic Devs as well ...

Feh,

Have someone close this thread.

Last edited by tvlar; 11-05-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 6
11-05-2012, 09:58 PM
One thing I've been wondering about that kinetic cutting beam array as it is called...

I did see a post from a dev stating that it would be great for torp boats which the only one in the game really I would choose to use all torps/mines on would be a b'rel... I had been wondering since its called a beam array does this mean that it will not be able to be fired during the Enhanced Battle Cloak mode? I just thought to mention this since it would defeat the purpose of the cloak if its suppossed to be good for torp boats but not something usable by the b'rel lol...

That would kinda suck if thats how it would work if so I am hoping the omega heavy torpedo launcher will atleast make a good new option for them although we wont get to tier 4 or 5 before it launches and a dev did acknowledge that but I haven't seen any way on tribble for us to get ahold of these weapons for testing purposes.
Career Officer
# 7
11-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imadoctornota View Post
How many babies can you fit in a dilithium chamber?
It's the same number as the number of Angels, that can dance on the head of a pin.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Career Officer
# 8
11-06-2012, 05:39 AM
Assuming for human babies as seen in the Borg "cradle" in I believe "Q Who", and assuming that such babies are not crammed or otherwise mutilated, I would say approximately 15-20 based on the size of the reaction chamber seen on the Fed ships in-game.

Also, to those who might be offended by this post, it's just a joke. Nobody is seriously advocating harming children.

Porthos is not amused.
Career Officer
# 9
11-06-2012, 06:04 AM
I just realized this is a trick question. STO has no children, only fully grown adults who appear magically on my ship after I'm out of battle for a few seconds.
I miss my _.
Captain
# 10
11-06-2012, 06:32 AM
True story this reminds me of:

I have a friend from the army who wasn't a perfect fit for enlisted life, mostly for the same reasons I wasn't (deep sarcastic streak, tendency towards critical thinking). He also loved to cross that line with jokes that made people uncomfortable. Like once he went on a hiking trip with a couple of friends and a larger group of people that he didn't know. He broke out the dead baby jokes the first night because he just delighted in discomfort. He told these jokes at work in the army and everybody laughed, including one guy who was a little, um, dull. This guy couldn't actually remember the jokes but thought they were funny, and one time on break he was like "Hey, tell those dead baby jokes, they're funny." The problem was that a guy standing behind him had just come back from the worst time in his life. His family had gone on vacation to a condo and their toddler crawled out of the doggie door and drowned in the pool. The poor guy walked away silently instead of pounding the dullard into paste. And that is the story of the most uncomfortable moment of my life.