Career Officer
# 1 Crystiline entity
11-07-2012, 11:03 AM
Hi, I am looking for people who would help me out with the Crystiline entity on the 16 or 17. I have never done it before and I have seen the stoked episode when they took it on and I was hoping to have people who could help me with it. Any tips not coverd in the episode is appreciated. I do know it will take forever to kill it and that's why I want to do it on the 16-17 because I will have enough uninterrupted time.
I am Omega, resistance is stupidy workable.
Captain
# 2
11-07-2012, 12:34 PM
there was a group of klingons that beat it a year ago using a solid line of ships pointing
Cannon .. a nice youtube video with some advise

the troubles always the bizzare heal rate the Mother Crystal has.. when her small shards are destroyed they add her heals.. its nice battle

Fire at will hits and aggros too many of the shards that ram you..
Scatter shot same..

High yeilds rapid fire cannon.. weapons to max pop a battery try to bring all ships to bear..

ive only seen her to 15% since Beta.. personaly.. the AI ships will charge in and heal her by attackign the small shards..

the tractor mines and breen cluster can be bad. .the Plasma venting slows them if you try to draw a pack away from your friends use a battery engine and full impulse.

the more large shards you break the more smal ltrouble you have.. then its hard to target the CE..

I try to ignore then liek Borg Drones as long as i can.. Good luck
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Lieutenant
# 3
11-07-2012, 09:56 PM
Beams and beams only. Cannons if you want, but the whole fleet would be hanging out nearly 10km out.

Get about 5 sci and rotate TBRs during the last phase. The rest dps with non-destructible projectiles and energy weapons only.

Down in 2 minutes easy.

Captain Ruri Gokou of the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk
Catian Atrox Carrier