Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 507
# 11
11-07-2012, 05:14 AM
The Romulan Split Beam and Wide Beam Pistol you can already get on Holodeck are actually Plasma Disruptor Hybrids even though they don't say so. You will actually get plasma proc's with these weapons.

Quick question, are the weapons [DMG]x3 suffixs? If so no thanks, not a weapon worth getting for me.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 693
# 12
11-07-2012, 06:35 AM
Actually the ones you get from the Reman missions are Distruptors with a chance to proc an Antiproton Residue that does an Antiproton DoT. They aren't actually plasma-disruptor hybrids.

I learned this when I got one of the antiproton damage receiving accolades while "on fire" from having been inflicted with the burn myself. Checked the debuff tag the next time it happened and it said "Antiproton Residue."

As for the mods - you only get two, the additional proc (Disruptor) counts as the third mod. So no, no DMGx3, though I do believe one of the six options is a DMGx2. The ones I chose were CritXx2 myself.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17,315
# 13
11-07-2012, 08:40 AM
Honestly... [Dmg]x3 is good on ground. Not in space, but useful on ground. Not sure how that compares to [CritX] though.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 693
# 14
11-07-2012, 08:42 AM
I'd need to check to be sure but I think [CritX]x2 = [CritH][CritD].
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,020
# 15
11-07-2012, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36 View Post
I'd need to check to be sure but I think [CritX]x2 = [CritH][CritD].
Just checked my Fleet Advanced Pulsewave and [CritX] is +2% CritH +30 Crit Severity (not a percentage and not the same as CritD?)
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17,315
# 16
11-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin01010101 View Post
How do they look? thats something i want to know.
Distinctly Romulan...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17,315
# 17
11-07-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weylandjuarez View Post
Just checked my Fleet Advanced Pulsewave and [CritX] is +2% CritH +30 Crit Severity (not a percentage and not the same as CritD?)
My Romulan CritX weapons seem to match Canis's numbers.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,318
# 18
11-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Price of a level 1 security team consumable consisting of 2 npcs.

10 marks, (prev. 1250 dil), 1,500 expertise, 5 tactical doff's, 2 energy cells and 1 shield.


lmao is it april 1st already ?

First of all, you have projects costing 9 marks. Who would put more marks into a consumable than a project costs ?

Second, how does 5 of my officers equal 2 of theirs ? And third I give them my 5 permanent but they give theirs for 3 minutes.

And finally how is there only 1 shield if there are 2 npcs, did you roll a dice on the numbers?

Overall though it's a consumable people, you need to wake up those prices don't make any kind of sense on any level.

Not that it makes sense to make it a cosumable to begin with, tactical already have it as a free abliity...

And don't even get me started on the weapons
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3
# 19
11-07-2012, 04:34 PM
as in the same as rom weapons on holodeck?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,435
# 20
11-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vestereng View Post
Price of a level 1 security team consumable consisting of 2 npcs.

10 marks, (prev. 1250 dil), 1,500 expertise, 5 tactical doff's, 2 energy cells and 1 shield.


lmao is it april 1st already ?

First of all, you have projects costing 9 marks. Who would put more marks into a consumable than a project costs ?

Second, how does 5 of my officers equal 2 of theirs ? And third I give them my 5 permanent but they give theirs for 3 minutes.

And finally how is there only 1 shield if there are 2 npcs, did you roll a dice on the numbers?

Overall though it's a consumable people, you need to wake up those prices don't make any kind of sense on any level.

Not that it makes sense to make it a cosumable to begin with, tactical already have it as a free abliity...

And don't even get me started on the weapons
You are given 10 charges for the Romulan/Reman Reinforcement item. So that amounts to 1 RM per charge and maybe 125 dilithium per charge. I don't believe they have removed the dilithium cost to it since it is something you purchase not something you unlock or get XP from.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:36 AM.