Career Officer
Will there be some sort of big reward for the biggest losers in currency conversion, same as last time?

If so, what will the cutoff be, and will the reward be the same as last time, or different?
Career Officer
# 2
11-08-2012, 06:46 AM
That would be nice...

However, I think that was a one time stunt... Cryptics willingness to appriciate their customers is less and less every day, and you "did after all get your stuff".
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Empire Veteran
# 3
11-08-2012, 09:57 AM
From what a lot of the conversions seem to be, it's almost like it is a tiered system in a way. Not a very fair system, but that's what it seems to be.

Lieutenant
# 4
11-08-2012, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
From what a lot of the conversions seem to be, it's almost like it is a tiered system in a way. Not a very fair system, but that's what it seems to be.
It is a tiered system, the release notes say so!

Quote:
There are several different tiers of conversion that players may have fallen into, based on the amount of the aforementioned items they possessed.
Career Officer
# 5
11-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aestu View Post
Will there be some sort of big reward for the biggest losers in currency conversion, same as last time?

If so, what will the cutoff be, and will the reward be the same as last time, or different?
Highly doubt it. They've given you an opportunity to see what you will get and decide which way to go. With the emblem conversion, it was completely unknown until after the fact.