Captain
# 51
11-08-2012, 02:14 PM
It is fairly clear from the various cut screens in the Romulan rep intros that DTan is asking for allied help for both Obiseks people and his own. The fight isn't gone from them, but they are asking for all sides to help them while they establish a new world. It is highly likely if Reman and Romulan are working together it is because both sides have seen the effect of dishonorable backbiting, persecution and warfare, enough bloodshed from all sides that they really just want to live amicably. There may be factions within their ranks that go back to the old Romulan xenophobic, dishonorable plotting, but most probably just want to settle down a bit.
Just say no to ARC
Lieutenant
# 52
11-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Klingons, stop complaining. Would you rather have gotten NO NEW CONTENT this season? Or would you rather this? I play both factions, and I am happy with the way things are. Klinks need more content: this is more content.

I'm hoping that D'tan's Romulans become allies to the Feds/Klinks while the Tal Shiar Romulans become playable.
Captain
# 53
11-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3cubed View Post
Klingons, stop complaining. Would you rather have gotten NO NEW CONTENT this season? Or would you rather this? I play both factions, and I am happy with the way things are. Klinks need more content: this is more content.

I'm hoping that D'tan's Romulans become allies to the Feds/Klinks while the Tal Shiar Romulans become playable.
That's a very good idea, I would love to play as a Tal Shiar Operative. I just hope the Klingons on ESD glitch can be extended to the Tal Shiar. What's a romulan faction without sneaking around and fighting on their enemy's installations. It would also make a very solid platform for future PvP and it would also allow players to work for the Iconians.
Captain
# 54
11-08-2012, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3cubed View Post

Agree with both points.
Please fix the Foundry lag!