Former PWE Community Team Lead
Quote:
Fan Art Challenge #4 : Bridges
This is the comments thread for Fan Art Challenge #4 : Bridges.
We also have an Index of previous challenges HERE.

Feel free to link directly to the entry you are commenting on. And please remember: we're not here to tear each other up. Do not troll your fellow Captains, give feedback! Let the others know what you liked and disliked. Maybe they can take this feedback into consideration for the next challenge!

Let's get those creative juices flowing!
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
11-06-2012, 09:07 PM
Actually BranFlakes if you don't mind I'd like to make a suggestion as to an addition to the challenge or maybe even a suggestion for a future challenge. I'm most if not all of us have a favorite bridge we use in game, to be honest right now that's the only bit of creative license we have with the interior of our ships. Instead of just limiting it to a recreation with different scenarios for the bridges we use in-game, why not expand it to allowing us to create what we envision a future version of that bridge might look like? Not only would with this give us more creative freedom in the challenge, but it might also help to spark some new bridge ideas for later on in the game.

For example I personally love the NX bridge design and could totally imagine a designer at Utopia Planitia creating a modern day version fusing that bridge layout with the custom blue lcars consoles.

I think you'd be really surprised how many more people will step up and participate if they think their creative visions could be seen. Anyways, hope you don't mind the suggestion, but either way thanks for taking the time to read it.

Last edited by voicesdark; 11-06-2012 at 09:12 PM. Reason: forgot to subscribe to thread lol
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
11-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicesdark View Post
Actually BranFlakes if you don't mind I'd like to make a suggestion as to an addition to the challenge or maybe even a suggestion for a future challenge. I'm most if not all of us have a favorite bridge we use in game, to be honest right now that's the only bit of creative license we have with the interior of our ships. Instead of just limiting it to a recreation with different scenarios for the bridges we use in-game, why not expand it to allowing us to create what we envision a future version of that bridge might look like? Not only would with this give us more creative freedom in the challenge, but it might also help to spark some new bridge ideas for later on in the game.

For example I personally love the NX bridge design and could totally imagine a designer at Utopia Planitia creating a modern day version fusing that bridge layout with the custom blue lcars consoles.

I think you'd be really surprised how many more people will step up and participate if they think their creative visions could be seen. Anyways, hope you don't mind the suggestion, but either way thanks for taking the time to read it.
This is welcome and covered in the challenge rules The background I provide is just a starting point, but really, anyone who choose to participate can submit any fan art that relates to "bridges".

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment