Ensign
# 1 Suliban - new mission new ship
11-07-2012, 01:57 AM
So, I have an Idea for a new massive cooperation mission and a new ship, possibly a shuttle. Due to the fact that we have a new Suliban system and we can see closer integration with Enterprise TV show (Jump Suit) and I came up with idea with suliban ship. The ships would be in a very close cooperation between teammates. Ships, would get interconnected and joined into a bigger ship in order to complete the mission. The joined ship would be controlled only by one player, the others would do science, tactical and different tasks. So everybody would do something, but only a small and specific tasks. So the most important issue would be cooperation. In other words, bigger ship bigger power. For example, every cell ship could fire some weapons. But interconnected weapons would be stroner.

Many players do cooperate via skype or teamspeak.

Cheers,

Riese
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
05-05-2013, 04:25 PM
It's a nice idea but I dont see how it could work. Instead of having other players link up, you could have something like a call for reinforcements buff that would call in additional cell ships.
Empire Veteran
# 3
05-05-2013, 05:31 PM
Personally I have the feeling that the Cell Ships will become one of the Romulan carrier pets sometime in the future. I also think it would be neat if the Romulans got a special Suliban carrier that has the cell ships visible on the hull and when you launch them they disappear from the hull only to reappear when the CD to launch them is done.
"We are the United Federation of Planets and we come in peace....unless you have something we want, or refuse to join us, then you have no choice."
Better dead then Fed!