Lt. Commander
# 1 [-A-] Collective - Borg Captains
02-10-2010, 10:08 PM

[ BACKGROUND ]

We created the COLLECTIVE, an all Borg Captain fleet. Originally, this was open to those with Borg Boffs also, but hat was modified later.

[ SITUATION ]

Currently, we have a pending applicant with a Borg Boff only. We can answer this, but would like further information in the consideration of appointment.

[ QUERY ]

Are there any plans of releasing the Borg Captain option in any future C-Store or promotional sale?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 10:33 PM
Was the Liberated Borg captain a pre-order lifer bonus only, or is it still available to people changing to lifetime? If its the first, then they'll probably add it later, if its the second then I doubt they'll ever add another way to get it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Maybe. If they do it'll be a long time... hopefully not sooner then 2 years though, this way my lifetime will have paid for itself. No offence to people that want the borg captain but didn't/couldn't get the lifetime with the offer.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Yeah, doubt anytime soon if at all.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarium View Post
Maybe. If they do it'll be a long time... hopefully not sooner then 2 years though, this way my lifetime will have paid for itself. No offence to people that want the borg captain but didn't/couldn't get the lifetime with the offer.
I wouldn't be opposed to more Borg BOs as a lifetimer with an Amazon preorder.

Just make sure any new Borg BOs you add aren't HUMAN FEMALE ENGINEERS. Go for a Liberated Borg Vulcan Male Science BO. Or a Liberated Borg Bolian Female Engineer.

Right now, my all Borg crew consists of my Captain, my Engineer and, like, six unknown aliens with the "Infected" skin, modeled on humans, Andorians and Vulcans. (Speaking of, I'd love to be able to make a Borg Captain in the Borg bodysuit that the BO has or give the BO the infected skin like the captain.)
Ensign
# 6 [-A-] Collective: Borg BOff's
11-07-2012, 02:46 PM
Borg BOff's are now available through the C-Store.
Community Moderator
# 7
11-07-2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darqunsturminyt View Post
Borg BOff's are now available through the C-Store.

[Holly]
They're dead Dave...

[Lister]
All of them?

[Holly]
Yes, all of them...

[Lister]
Even the thread on Borg Captains?

[Holly]
Yes Dave...all of them...especially that one

This thread was raised from the dead (after no posts for 30 days or more) and it had to be put down.
Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread raised from the dead which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies just report it and avoid posting in it.
Note that you're more than welcome to start a new thread on the topic (unless there is an existing thread on this topic that has been posted in within 30 days, in which case you can just continue to post in that thread) and if you do so, make sure to submit a bug report first, and then type up the reproduction steps along with the ticket number!

Cheers,
Tobar26th[/color]
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.

Last edited by tobar26th; 11-07-2012 at 02:58 PM.
Closed Thread