Originally Posted by jexsamx View Post
Oh, but it is.
Fabulous
Lieutenant
# 232
11-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by szim View Post
The funny thing is Troi stopped annoying me right after Captain Jellico ordered her to wear a standard uniform. Before she was some whiny weak little child always on the brink of a nervous breakdown. Afterwards she even commanded the Enterprise once and took over helm control - and then she crashed it into the first planet she could find. Damn you Troi
Even better when she put on a Romulan uniform and was impersonating a Tal Shiar agent - she OWNED that crew!
Captain
# 233
11-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tudenom View Post
Even better when she put on a Romulan uniform and was impersonating a Tal Shiar agent - she OWNED that crew!
Yeah that was one of my favorite TNG episodes.
Captain
# 234
11-14-2012, 04:30 PM
She did make a very commanding Romulan presence.
Lt. Commander
# 235
11-14-2012, 04:36 PM
Seriously tough, i think the new "cover girl" is sexist and inappropriate for a Star Trek based game, and she is Vulcan people, not a freaking Elf...
I would like to see male and female characters wearing proper uniforms.
Yuxtapuestoelmono, not "Lmrt"
Captain
# 236
11-14-2012, 04:41 PM
Captain Kirk would dissagree.

But then again, I don't care if they paint her uniform fully zipped. But I sure hope her face remains unchanged.

The picture shows a pair of very enchanting eyes, which are sure to draw in as many players as the cleavage.
Lt. Commander
# 237
11-14-2012, 04:45 PM
Where are those people that star those threads like "Cryptic change this ASAP or we will quit"? XD
Yuxtapuestoelmono, not "Lmrt"
Captain
# 238
11-14-2012, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
I think the majority complaining forgot that the marketing department is aiming to attract new players who are traditionally teenage boys. This IS a business even tho F2P.
As I said several times already, I'm fine with a sexy (Vulcan) chick (althought I'm also fine with the old good phaser guy). It's just that I want a better quality picture on this game's main page.

Not this pointy-eared Emma Watson (good catch, some of you, that's why it made me think of "witches" , well, that and the falling/flying pose as well ).

Again: Please, commission a picture worthy of Star Trek. Be it an Orion female, I don't mind. As long as it's quality drawn.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Captain
# 239
11-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmrt View Post
Where are those people that star those threads like "Cryptic change this ASAP or we will quit"? XD
Most likely doing something ignorant

I honestly don't see what's wrong with the vulcan's face.

But seriously , Star Trek series always did have an attractive female crew member.

Plus I would not complain if there was a handsome, well muscled young man with a ripped Kirk shirt.

I did not see the Harry Potter or the Twilight movies ( I will never watch/Read anything Twilight, for Dracula's sake) so I don't know what's wrong with her face. Her face seems like that of an attractive female around 25.

And Star Trek canon wise:
-Women can be captain? Yes.
-Women can look good? Yes.
-Women are not restricted to early 20th century clothing styles? Yes.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Betazoid_wedding Here is the proof.

If people in canon can go around naked, do we have any moral ground against a jacket with its zipper pulled down to show some cleavage that you can see on everyday television and on the streets?

When did sexism turn from not letting women vote and work on the same positions as men into sexism being Not restricting women's clothing to a very covering style? Is that not against women's rights? I'm starting to get a logical meltdown here.

I know some people are over or hypersensitive, but seriously this is ridiculous. I just advise such people to never, ever visit a beach strand, and keep their heads down on the streets because a lot of women (and men) dress way, way more revealingly then the female vulcan on the picture.

And yes, I would not mind getting Old Phaser guy back in addition to the vulcan. Why not have both?

Last edited by tpalelena; 11-14-2012 at 05:32 PM.
Captain
# 240
11-14-2012, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by szim View Post
Yeah that was one of my favorite TNG episodes.
Likewise.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!