Ensign
# 51
11-08-2012, 08:04 AM
the UTC time given on the launcher and homepage are not correct, the page linked in the first post says this is 15:00 UTC and this should be correct. next time pls put the right UTC time
Captain
# 52
11-08-2012, 08:21 AM
tribble time
| CSI - Confederazione Stellare Italiana | @NandoPC |
Lieutenant
# 53
11-08-2012, 08:24 AM
People keep saying this is S7 hitting Holodeck. It's not, right?

Captain Ruri Gokou of the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk
Catian Atrox Carrier
Career Officer
# 54
11-08-2012, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heineko View Post
People keep saying this is S7 hitting Holodeck. It's not, right?
Nope - Brandon confirmed that today will not be S7 launch day in another thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Lt. Commander
# 55
11-08-2012, 08:28 AM
they wouldnt of put the patch notes up if it was season 7
Lieutenant
# 56
11-08-2012, 08:30 AM
I Agree why bring it out now not close enough to Star wars going F2P.
Captain
# 57
11-08-2012, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bordermonkey91 View Post
I Agree why bring it out now not close enough to Star wars going F2P.
After looking at "SW: TOR's" free to play limitations, "Star Trek: Online" has absolutely nothing to worry about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
A date will be revealed soon.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Are we talking about a "Duke Nukem Forever" type of soon or a "within the near future" type of soon?

Last edited by linyive; 11-08-2012 at 08:38 AM.
Career Officer
# 58
11-08-2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsonfamily View Post
BranFlakes works for PWE and is the face of PWE so I never trust him! I trust facts. The fact is that Cryptic Studios and PWE are not saying anything! No official posts are forthcoming! Not sure why PWE/Cryptic Studios thinks its a good idea to hide dates from its fan base!

And l think a lot of you have forgotten that last time for Season Six that BranFlakes told us that Season Six was not releasing the date we all said it would, and guess what it did! So excuse me if I do not take the face of PWE to heart especially since they refuse to post an actual date!

Now if I am wrong, then I am wrong! Last time for the record I was on your side and said Season Six was not coming today, and it came full of bugs and issues!

Now this time I am not falling for that BS!

I want Season Seven to release for only reason! I want my Vesta Class, I got my 5000 Zen sitting and waiting!
Likewise - purchased my Zen during the sale too. Pity that they couldn't just release the Vesta earlier - wouldn't exactly be game-breaking having it around for the end of season six.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Survivor of Romulus
# 59
11-08-2012, 08:49 AM
has maintance been extened or something it said til 16:00 but now its saying 17:00 but the start time of patch is changed too

*confused
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 60
11-08-2012, 08:51 AM
Again, it's not launching today. Like, really.

A date will be revealed when we're ready to share it and say "yep, it's scheduled for this day" -- we should be ready to share it very soon. Maybe even share it today

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread