Originally Posted by snakeswar2 View Post
they wouldnt of put the patch notes up if it was season 7
they did it with S6...
Captain
# 62
11-08-2012, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog0000doom View Post
has maintance been extened or something it said til 16:00 but now its saying 17:00 but the start time of patch is changed too

*confused
The UTC time was incorrect. The team corrected it (the PDT time was correct) and plans are still looking good for the shard to be up in about an hour.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Career Officer
# 63
11-08-2012, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Again, it's not launching today. Like, really.

A date will be revealed when we're ready to share it and say "yep, it's scheduled for this day" -- we should be ready to share it very soon. Maybe even share it today

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Sooner the better - I need to book the following day off work so can devote some real time (as opposed to the painfully limited amount I get otherwise) to enjoying season 7, and the Vesta class!
Personal T6 Ship Wishlist:

Nova/Rhode Island class with Hybrid Pilot BOFF seat.

That is all. (guess this wasn't really a 'list' after all!)
Career Officer
# 64
11-08-2012, 08:00 AM
Quote:

A date will be revealed when we're ready to share it and say "yep, it's scheduled for this day" -- we should be ready to share it very soon. Maybe even share it today

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
you are uploding stuff then put it on timer so when you do week patch you are not fooling us

season 7 is huge
Lieutenant
# 65
11-08-2012, 08:01 AM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ok I will accept that this is not today I hope everyone else does as well I think its to soon for them to realise this but bradon in the past with S6 you did say one thing and another was patched the same day. So trick me once trick me twice but on the 3rd people might not trust what you say.
Captain
# 66
11-08-2012, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Nope. Definitely sooner than soon(tm).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Please, take your time.

There still some bad game design going on in Season 7 that needs to be adjusted.
Career Officer
# 67
11-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Let me say this again (I will type slower for those that have a hard time keeping up)

The Thursday after the Tribble Test Weekend, I was home from work with a sick child. I was playing on Holodeck when it went down for Maintenance.

No announcement was made.

Less than an hour before the server came back up, Brandon posted the Season 6 Patch Notes on the Forums.

I am not saying that Season 7 is "dropping" today.

All I am saying is I will not be surprised if it does and that last night I sold all my STF currencies to Dilithium.

It has happened before. And don't blame Brandon, he is just doing what he is told.
Lt. Commander
# 68
11-08-2012, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdzso0 View Post
they did it with S6...
yea near the end of it they ussually reliese the patch notes before the maitinence but they didnt with s6 till an hour before maitnence was complete
Captain
# 69
11-08-2012, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bordermonkey91 View Post
Ok I will accept that this is not today I hope everyone else does as well I think its to soon for them to realise this but bradon in the past with S6 you did say one thing and another was patched the same day. So trick me once trick me twice but on the 3rd people might not trust what you say.
This is actually not correct Maintenance was announced: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...ht=Maintenance

We just did not put up any patch notes until we were sure we were pushing S6 live during that maintenance (remember that we were also converting CP to ZEN on that day). We also never made a post that said it was not launching so nothing was confirmed or denied We also did not release a date for S6's release but are planning to do so (date reveal as soon as today) for S7.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 11-08-2012 at 08:22 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 70
11-08-2012, 08:28 AM
u better be saying when it is really soon because of prepatching already cominced for season 7
Closed Thread