Career Officer
# 1 so I assume/chef project
11-07-2012, 04:51 PM
so I assume that if someone has a slotted chef project with the Heart of Targ requirement NOT filled come Season 7 launch that when Season 7 actually launches the Heart of Targ requirement in the slotted chef project will just change to whatever it was changed to Tribble??

can we get an answer to that.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 2
11-07-2012, 04:55 PM
You will not lose any progress when the requirements change.

If you've put in 50 Hearts of Targ, then you will now have 50/xxx Food Items that are required once the changes go live.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Empire Veteran
# 3
11-07-2012, 04:57 PM
are some of the dilithium requirements going to change for some of the T4 projects?
Commander
# 4
11-07-2012, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
You will not lose any progress when the requirements change.

If you've put in 50 Hearts of Targ, then you will now have 50/xxx Food Items that are required once the changes go live.
Have any of these changes be implemented on tribble yet. I know it was in the patch notes but I still haven't seen any changes.
Empire Veteran
# 5
11-07-2012, 05:07 PM
it isn't possible to really see these changes on tribble unless you start a new fleet and have all these pepole on the test server with billions of dilithium sitting there in the account to contribute to it.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 6
11-07-2012, 05:16 PM
The changes are on Tribble, but as Chalpen implied, you won't be able to easily test them since Fleets can't be transferred between servers.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Career Officer
# 7
11-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Bort why can't a fleet copy base over so a tier 3 fleet has to start over
with lack of dilthium and tribble a ghost town can fleet marks be reduced
and dilithium removed and can duty packs be added to csotre on tribble
this scorpion fighter sucks when you have to wait over a day for engineering cader
can that time be reduced
Empire Veteran
# 8
11-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Let's say you copy yourself to tribble with everything about your fleet in there .Bank stuff. Permissions. All starbase stuff. All permissions.
But you are the only person in the fleet since you are the only one who has been sent over.

You will be quite useless at that point.
Commander
# 9
11-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
The changes are on Tribble, but as Chalpen implied, you won't be able to easily test them since Fleets can't be transferred between servers.
Part of what was described in the patch notes was taking green rarity DOffs and higher out and replacing them with higher numbers of white DOffs and yet the T2 Embassy projects that reward 1200xp require 30 green quality DOffs each.