Captain
# 1 Minefield Bugs
04-12-2013, 10:49 PM
In an earlier thread i posted about a bug that is unique to tribble

Minefield :

Upon beam in to outpost sierra 2 all the toons look as if they rolled in a vat of soot player , BOFFs and NPC alike all darkened.

I was able to confirm that this is a bug unique to tribble by playing through minefield on the holodeck there was no problem on the holodeck.

I have checked my computers and my ingame settings to see if there is something amiss and everything on my computer is as it should be and my tribble settings are exactly as my settings on the holodeck.

After 8 tries i was able to pass minefield as for 7 previous attempts i would shoot the romulan toons within the outpost the game would crash.

Beside the darkened toons and the unexplained client crashes there was no other issue to report on minefield.
Captain
# 2
04-14-2013, 04:26 PM
Ive bounced between tribble and the holodeck testing the minefield mission on the rom mystery episode and the darkened toons both NPC and player persists on tribble.

This does not happen on the holodeck im wondering if this issue is going to be fixed or if it will be looked at.

I hope it will be fixed idk what it is but the toons are darkened and at times shooting the darkened roms causes the game to crash to desktop.

Well i hope it gets fixed fun mission bad bug