Freudian slip masterclass. ^^
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Career Officer
# 292
11-10-2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin1970giesen View Post
They will only take, not give. I will not ever play a foundry mission anymore.
And if you think this is a improvement, I hope they will remove some foundry stuff, and make you pay money for using the editor, I think that will be a improvement and idiots like you leaving the game.
Is this why all the good dev's left ???
If you're using the Foundry daily to just grind dilithium then you weren't playing Foundry missions in the first place. There was no point having a mission that people just used to grind. It was supposed to encourage people to play Foundry missions by getting a reward.

The fact that it was instead used as an exploit to grind dilithium means that it was not implemented right, and for that matter still isn't.

I don't care if you play Foundry missions or not, to be honest. My Foundry missions with or without daily have about the worst time/reward balance anyway.

That being said, if your problem is that it's hard to get dilithium that has nothing to do with the Foundry or Foundry daily. That's a separate issue, that at most was only being covered up by the Foundry daily.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Republic Veteran
# 293
11-10-2012, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
Thanks for clearing it up Zero!

There's going to be a lot of complaining about the clickie's being removed but in the end it's the right decision.
No it isn't

Join date July 2012 ... My feckin arse ( Feb 2010 )
"The great thing about the internet is its leveling effect; online all opinions are equally WORTHLESS." <------> Grant Morrison
Starfleet Veteran
# 294
11-11-2012, 03:34 AM
Come on, there should never have been clickies in the first place, Tiny. ^^ You've gutta admit that.

I'd actually like to have to play just one foundry mission to complete the daily, but it has to be either a featured episode from previous / modern times, or a foundry mission with at least 15 minutes length (be it one map you just wait until the time is over or you actually do something is up to you).
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Lieutenant
# 295
11-11-2012, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnohd View Post
That is all well and good for Dilithium... but I was specifically speaking to the lossof Fleet Marks, which there are simply not enough ways to gain.
Bull****. There are PLENTY of ways to get Fleet Marks but you and others are too damn lazy and self-entitled whiny BRATS to actually EARN your stuff. I wasn't even a Lieutenant-Commander and I'd already earned about 500+ fleet marks just grinding SB24 Fleet Action for an hour. If it really bugs you that much, just spam the SB24 stuff for your level and hop to it. Yes it'll take time but that's kinda the point of an MMO. You spend time to get the shinies

May the clicky easy-win foundry missions burn in the fires of Gre'Thor.
Survivor of Romulus
# 296
11-11-2012, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnohd View Post
That is all well and good for Dilithium... but I was specifically speaking to the lossof Fleet Marks, which there are simply not enough ways to gain.
i agree my only source of marks is going bye bye and 3 man fleet is hard enough with this crap.

remove dilth from daily not marks
Captain
# 297
11-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Wait, the marks are going away?
Career Officer
# 298
11-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
Wait, the marks are going away?
I think he means they can't use clickies to get free marks anymore

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Captain
# 299
11-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
I think he means they can't use clickies to get free marks anymore
But the wrapper will still give marks, right?
Rihannsu
# 300
11-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
But the wrapper will still give marks, right?
if they fix the bug that makes it so no missions actually count.....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.