Captain
# 1 DOFFs and Romulan Reputation
11-08-2012, 04:18 PM
A question for those who've played with the new Romulan stuff on Tribble thus far: in the Starbase stuff, certain doffs are in much higher demand for projects than others, such as the high rate of security personnel consumed by projects while science division and civilians see comparitively little draw. For the upcoming content, what doffs should we be stockpiling ahead of time?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
11-09-2012, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
A question for those who've played with the new Romulan stuff on Tribble thus far: in the Starbase stuff, certain doffs are in much higher demand for projects than others, such as the high rate of security personnel consumed by projects while science division and civilians see comparitively little draw. For the upcoming content, what doffs should we be stockpiling ahead of time?
I believe all the inputs are Civilians - you know, the ones people were complaining about getting all the time, and grinding up to higher-levels? <sigh>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-09-2012, 07:30 AM
The doff inputs on reputation as far as I've gone have all been non-specific. They won't take colonists or prisoners, but anything else seems fair game. They did take doffs off the 800 xp projects, too, so you'll only need them for some of the item requisitions.

As for embassies, it's mainly tactical and civilians on the "grind" projects, with science on at least one provision project and a LOT of civilians on upgrades.
Rihannsu
# 4
11-09-2012, 07:41 AM
Some of the embassy projects wILL take colonists! Seriously... There are embassy projects that acccept ANY non-prisoner civilians, including colonists!

EDIT: this might have changed, since I looked, but it was like that earlier.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.