Empire Veteran
# 81
11-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Well if the first post is correct and the criteria of robinsonfamily too... i believe that season 7 is online tomorrow nov 13, 2012 at 7am to 9am pacific standard time... and if the read of other post in this thread are correts... the downtine is about 7 hours
Lieutenant
# 82
11-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsonfamily View Post
I have seen no such date, now Cryptic Studios is based in California, United States! Following tradition most transitions happen with a two hour patch update normally at 7am to 9am pacific standard.
That's a good guess, based on experience, and quite probable but 'best guess' is still only a guess.

Just saying, an announcement would be nice, not essential, but...nice.
***The above ramblings are, as always, my own opinion. Based on my experiences and interpreted by my mind, they by no means reflect the universal truth (unless coincidentally). Peace.***
Captain
# 83
11-12-2012, 12:44 PM
I thought about making a promo trailer myself.

Only after the opening shot it would fade to black and read next clip unlock 1d:14h:59m:58s

Then when you click the link 2 days later it will read have to share this 30 times on twitter but you can only share it once every 20 hours

Anyway hoping for the best for season 7, good luck to everyone !
Career Officer
# 84
11-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsudo View Post
Well if the first post is correct and the criteria of robinsonfamily too... i believe that season 7 is online tomorrow nov 13, 2012 at 7am to 9am pacific standard time... and if the read of other post in this thread are correts... the downtine is about 7 hours
Longest. Patch. EVER.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Starfleet Veteran
# 85
11-12-2012, 01:49 PM
I really hope it will not last 7 hours. They would finish at 11 pm MEZ in my timezone.
Commander
# 86
11-12-2012, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsudo View Post
But it's still only your guess, not confirmed by any Dev.
Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my primary language.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."
Starfleet Veteran
# 87
11-12-2012, 02:39 PM
The article said 'next Tuesday'. Surely that could mean 11/20/2012 as tomorrow is 'this' Tuesday'...
Captain
# 88
11-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darramouss1 View Post
The article said 'next Tuesday'. Surely that could mean 11/20/2012 as tomorrow is 'this' Tuesday'...
It says "next Tuesday, November 13th". Doesn't seem too ambiguous to me.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Captain
# 89
11-12-2012, 03:12 PM
Captains Log : Supplemental...

My "Focal" implants are due to be installed this "Tuesday". Hopefully they'll enable me to read something a little more concrete than all the blurry stuff I've kinda read above without them. I am determined to leave Spacedock without running into trouble! Afterall, it is my first command of the magnificent USS Season 7! I'll therefore await the call of Dr. Cryptic and make my way to the medical center when that call comes. When I awake, everything shall be clear. I will know exactly what I have to do and when I will have to do it! Why? Because I will then be able to read and interpret the cold hard facts of my mission!

I refuse to take any kind of action or presume anything before "Installation Tuesday"!...

Capt. Harriman taught me to learn by the mistakes he himself made in the past. I intend to stand by his teachings! I would advise all would be captains like myself to do the same... If only I could reach out to them...

End Log...

Last edited by c0nd1t10nr3d; 11-12-2012 at 03:32 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 90
11-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
It says "next Tuesday, November 13th". Doesn't seem too ambiguous to me.
I hope it is tomorrow, but seeing how there's nothing on the STO website I'm thinking there's a possibility it gets pushed back.