Commander
The PvE queues are at times very slow,and i am waiting for ages before a 5 man team mission is available.This is very frustrating and time consuming.
As an option and god knows if it will ever happen,can we please have the use of bridge officers for these 5 man missions/events.
This method is used in episode missions, so why not all event missions too.

Secondly and perhaps i have missed the point,why is there these cooldowns?
Are they really necessary?????
Commander
# 2
11-09-2012, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz200565 View Post
The PvE queues are at times very slow,and i am waiting for ages before a 5 man team mission is available.This is very frustrating and time consuming.
That's because no one wants to play these missions in your timezone.

Quote:
As an option and god knows if it will ever happen,can we please have the use of bridge officers for these 5 man missions/events. This method is used in episode missions, so why not all event missions too.
Because STO is still an MMO. For playing with yourself, well, there are other games. Call of Stupid has an Singleplayer campaign. :-P

Quote:
Secondly and perhaps i have missed the point,why is there these cooldowns? Are they really necessary?????
To prevent burn out from playing the same event over and over. Burnout players aren't happy players. Unhappy players don't buy ZEN :-) And so that the dev's don't have to balance the rewards better ;-)
Rihannsu
# 3
11-09-2012, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxchristian View Post
That's because no one wants to play these missions in your timezone.

Because STO is still an MMO. For playing with yourself, well, there are other games. Call of Stupid has an Singleplayer campaign. :-P

To prevent burn out from playing the same event over and over. Burnout players aren't happy players. Unhappy players don't buy ZEN :-) And so that the dev's don't have to balance the rewards better ;-)
eh heh

to the OP:

because there is a channel called EliteSTF where folks get the groups for Elites, and there is another channel which i don't remember the name of for another group content.

Join the premiere Romulan community now!
Empire Veteran
# 4
11-09-2012, 07:48 AM
The only fleet stuff that you will in is colony and starbase defense.
And even at prime time it will take forever to get in.
Nobody does them
Commander
# 5
11-10-2012, 01:25 AM
Some of the fleet actions you can actually do yourself (the ones where you can get in from sector space). I did the Klingon Scout Fleet by myself (and then somebody on Doffjobs did it too, so it's not a one-time bug). Same requirements (60 bops and 36 cruisers by myself was really boring, because they don't spawn enough), but all enemies were lvl 11. This meant the loot was all mkiii's which was lame. However, I was able to do it by myself - even at that low level, the last mob was only a slight challenge with my sci/sci.

Not worth it, but I guess if you really want that daily...