Empire Veteran
# 171
12-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
The catch here is that most of the devs believe that cruisers are fine as is and feel no need to change them. And those that do want to keep their jobs so they say nothing.
Ah, catch 23. Queston not the status quo and keep your job.

Seems a bit harsh over a such a simple thong that would help player fun.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Captain
# 172
12-02-2012, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Ah, catch 23. Queston not the status quo and keep your job.

Seems a bit harsh over a such a simple thong that would help player fun.
Yes, an Orion in a thong would help player fun indeed, but that's not the issue here, cruisers are.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder. <--- DR proved me wrong!
Captain
# 173
12-02-2012, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Yes, an Orion in a thong would help player fun indeed, but that's not the issue here, cruisers are.
I prefer Orions in clothes but as you said, that's not the issue here.

It would help the game overall if damage was more readily available on cruisers, it make make being good at building them a bonus not a necessity, at that point they wouldn't feel quite so underwhelming and the peeps who don't build so well can still play a good part in teams while those who do build well have something to show for it.

As it is I'm presently debating Fleet Excelsior or Fleet Nova
Commander
# 174
12-02-2012, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Orions in thongs are always the issue.
Survivor of Romulus
# 175
12-02-2012, 05:02 AM
If you think Cruisers are under powered don't fly one

If you like me think they are fine fly them

If you think that I should not fly one because you think its underpowered then you can do the other thing
Empire Veteran
# 176
12-03-2012, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkafei View Post
I prefer Orions in clothes but as you said, that's not the issue here.
You have to admit it could be a distraction ( or just a misspelling)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
# 177
12-03-2012, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiscustodiet View Post
Orions in thongs are always the issue.
Sometimes too much so.
I had to kill bekk T'malesh becuase he would just hide in the corner console and toggle the claok on and off rapidly for an hour everytime an Orion crew member walked by on her way to the showers.
We will miss T'malesh.

Last edited by bitemepwe; 12-03-2012 at 08:43 AM.
Captain
# 178
12-03-2012, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Sometimes too much so.
I had to kill bekk T'malesh becuase he would just hide in the corner console and toggle the claok on and off rapidly for an hour everytime an Orion crew member walked by on her way to the showers.
We will miss T'malesh.
Surely that's just poor ship design? Why would you have the cloaking switch underneath a desk? Every time there is an accidental "rise" that's just asking for trouble!
Empire Veteran
# 179
12-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitzh View Post
Surely that's just poor ship design? Why would you have the cloaking switch underneath a desk? Every time there is an accidental "rise" that's just asking for trouble!
True, sadly so.

I won't even begin to describe what we caught one our Orions was doing with the manual control flight stick.....

Its the last time I but the House of Pent addition of a vessel, i'm telling you.
Captain
# 180
12-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momaw View Post
KDF battlecruisers are in a whole other category compared to Federation cruisers. A turn rate buff may not seem that significant, but agility is the difference between engaging with some of your weapons from 8km and engaging with all of them from 1km. If you have two cruisers with equal loadout, skills, and abilities, and one has a turn rate of 10 and the other has a turn rate of 6, the more agile cruiser will do more damage on average. A lot more.
AMEN, Brother!!!!!!!