Empire Veteran
# 51
11-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
Holy cow it time to roll more KDF toons - they now have soo many dilth gathering missions its really going to be an all out player war with the majority of Feds angry as hell when they find out just how many KDF mission for dilth there are - and over-lap

Most KDF can roll the same dilthium missions at the same time in Ker'ret - like lucky charm, killing feds, stealing enemy resources - I have to check the proper names and all the rest.

There are full time guys flying the Advanced orion slavers pulling in Hundreds and hundreds of contraband per day - those slavers are insane.
I hope they dont mess with the KDF stuff I got 12 KDF geared out to the teeth I use for getting dilithium LOL. Its not like people would actually go to b'tran anyways its about as bad as actually doing a foundry mission.
Captain
# 52
11-09-2012, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
I hope they dont mess with the KDF stuff I got 12 KDF geared out to the teeth I use for getting dilithium LOL. Its not like people would actually go to b'tran anyways its about as bad as actually doing a foundry mission.
What I said in my main thread in STO Discussion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
Like I said in my last post the majority of casual Fed players will be completely blind to that and won't care one bit until they see a KDF daily nerf of the same amount 1440 dilthium.

You know it will happen - the Fed players ranting could get particularly ugly - it's also not a tiny amout either so yeah - Cryptic just smacked a big Fed wasp nest - with no-where to deflect the anger and say "hey we did it to the KDF to!!"
Career Officer
# 53
11-09-2012, 11:20 PM
You know, Cryptic. I think you are right. B'Tran Cluster dilithium was just too much.

I have a suggestion. I think the dilithium reward for dilithium mining is out of balance too. You should remove the dilithium from that mission too.

Surely dilithium is not the sole reason for doing those two missions.

;sigh

If this stays in place I will not be doing the B'Tran cluster missions any longer.

Will the dilithium for the Explore Strange New Worlds stay around? Or is that going too?

I wonder if that is their reasoning, btw. Right now you can "double up" on dilithium by accepting the:

Explore New Worlds

Explore the B'Tran Cluster

Chart the B'Tran Cluster (Daily)

If you have all 3 missions then all 3 will complete when you've finished the 3rd B'Tran mission. Which means 2,800 dilithium for reward instead of 1,400.
Starfleet Veteran
# 54
11-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
[*]The Dilithium reward has been removed from the Chart the B'Tran Cluster, Vice Admiral - Daily, mission.
I'm going to nick name Zero "The Human Torch"..and at the end of every release note she posts that contain something such as the above, she should end the notes with FLAME ON!!!
STOP THE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
Captain
# 55
11-09-2012, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by draugadan View Post
You know, Cryptic. I think you are right. B'Tran Cluster dilithium was just too much.

I have a suggestion. I think the dilithium reward for dilithium mining is out of balance too. You should remove the dilithium from that mission too.

Surely dilithium is not the sole reason for doing those two missions.

;sigh
You mean you have not heard what's on the chopping block next? Oh Dear
Career Officer
# 56
11-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Wow.

Guess Season 7 will be the end of STO, because at this rate, we will be forced to grind Dilithium just to play the game.

Star Trek never went past 7 seasons...........
Career Officer
# 57
11-10-2012, 12:10 AM
Here is a thought. You are now making so many changes that should have been made a long time ago if that is the road you wanted to do. How about you get around to the over old age problems that keep on not being addressed.

Nothing like doing Btran daily and your NPD's and enemies falling through the ground. How about fix the file commendation report for military... I guess that is probably in the Season 7 update but I imagine the requirements have changed and it needs 5000 dilthium to file the report now

Just remove EC from the game already. Everything is dilithium, dilithium, dilithium. Make every single mission reward an amount of.. don't remove dilthium rewards from missions.
Lt. Commander
# 58
11-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Nice one Craptic. Way to continue pissing people off.
Survivor of Romulus
# 59
11-10-2012, 12:47 AM
god i regret getting lifetime now. it seems since the lifetime sale came out , the nerfs have been rolling out on a weekly basis.
you must explain the reasoning behind these changes to dilithium!
Rihannsu
# 60
11-10-2012, 01:05 AM
These constant dilithium nerfs are really getting me down. i think s7 is a great season but its really being spoiled by this wide scale nerfing.

i wouldn't mind if all the new content had lots of dilithium attached but it doesn't. you can spend days on new romulus and not pick up a single piece of dilithium. the stf's have been nerfed making into the hive less attractive. there are no salvage drops as far as i know now so you cant trade them in like before. the reward project for the elite stf rewards was like 9 pieces for 1000 dilithium, which is less than what one salvage would have gotten you.

embassy's on top of starbases now take up more, the reputation system still uses some, doff finding is more expensive and now b'tran is gone?

if the starbase system had forced the dilithium price up, then at least i could buy a ton of dilithium for a good price, but its forced it down making that transaction more painful.

this is a time based currency and its only available in a relatively decreasing number of ways as more content is added yet the respective number of ways are not increasing proportionality and the old ways are being nerfed.

i dont normally say this, but this is just greed. i get you want people to spend money, of course you do, but find new ways to do it, dont hamstring the old ways.

very disappointed.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission