Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a PVP expert
10-01-2012, 03:03 AM
I am currently searching for a PVP expert to lead a division in my fleet. We are a smaller fleet that prides ourselves on the friendly and dedicated officers serving eachother.

This position is part of our fleet's management team and you will be working closely with the 5 other fleet leaders to help mould and shape the direction of our fleet.

If you think you have what it takes, please reply to this post after visiting our fleet website for more information.

www.PRAXIANALLIANCE.net.tc

INQUISITOR CRUSHER
Director of Marketing
ELITE FORCES COMMAND

Last edited by skaldra; 10-01-2012 at 03:05 AM.
Career Officer
# 2 PVP help
11-09-2012, 09:57 AM
I am very sorry no one has answered this add. If you are still looking for help with pvp,I would like to offer my services to help train your fleet and my have a better solution for everyone involved.

I am one of the founders of a fleet. We have many experienced members active in pvp and are willing to share our knowledge with those who wish to learn. We also have an alliance with 4 other fleets in which we form premades and support each other heavily . We have a team speak server plus a vent.

I invite you and your fleet mates to contact me in game and find out more and see how we could help.

The more good PvPers there are the more good matches there will be and the more enjoyable the entire game experience is. No1 likes to get Rolfstomped and Rolfstomping other groups is not fun either.

@Edalgo