Career Officer
# 1 G-13 Issues
11-10-2012, 09:00 PM
I was wondering if anybody else was experiencing this issue that has cropped up in the last few months. When playing STO, and only STO, my G-13 controller will occasionally stop responding. Unplugging it, and back in, will immediately fix the problem. This wouldn't be much of an issue, except it always happens as I enter a fight, or in the middle.
Career Officer
# 2
11-10-2012, 09:08 PM
I had this issue awhile back, make sure your only using the repeat option for the macro timing rather than via the multikey tab if its for a single key or in the multikey tab for multiple keys and not both at the same time. Having the delay set in both is what locks it up.

I have my space bar repeat set to toggle and delay set to 275ms.
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
Career Officer
# 3
11-10-2012, 10:29 PM
The only macro I have set up is to distribute shield strength. I will play with the timing on it to see if that has any effect. Thanks for the advice.