Captain
# 31
11-11-2012, 04:36 PM
You know you've been playing STO too long when -

- You stop at traffic accidents to look for gear drops which are Purple Quality.
- You queue up with five random strangers to enter Wal Mart.
- You put your boss on your 'Ignore' List.
- You email H.R. to ask them how much dilithium it will cost to train up your new assistant in Windows 8.
- You ask I.T. if there is a Mirror Universe copier.
- When the company dress code changes Casual Friday to include, 'Tie - Optional', you always try for it.
- You never get any closer than 5km to your co workers.
- You get upset because the vehicles around you driving to/from work are always closer together than 5km.
- You attempt to trade your husband/wife/fiancee/girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other for three Doffs of lower quality.
- You think Tony Stark is a really cool Human Tactical Vice Admiral.
Career Officer
# 32
11-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderfoot006 View Post
You know you've been playing STO too long when -

- You stop at traffic accidents to look for gear drops which are Purple Quality.
- You queue up with five random strangers to enter Wal Mart.
- You put your boss on your 'Ignore' List.
- You email H.R. to ask them how much dilithium it will cost to train up your new assistant in Windows 8.
- You ask I.T. if there is a Mirror Universe copier.
- When the company dress code changes Casual Friday to include, 'Tie - Optional', you always try for it.
- You never get any closer than 5km to your co workers.
- You get upset because the vehicles around you driving to/from work are always closer together than 5km.
- You attempt to trade your husband/wife/fiancee/girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other for three Doffs of lower quality.
- You think Tony Stark is a really cool Human Tactical Vice Admiral.
You been stalking me again, Thunderfoot???

DaveyNY - STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
................Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 5.0 years.
Captain
# 33
11-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
You been stalking me again, Thunderfoot???

Ummm...no. Would you please sit up straighter and speak clearly and distinctly in the direction of the surge protector. Psst! Hurry up! Your boss is coming down the hall.
Career Officer
# 34
11-11-2012, 08:42 PM
For me, I know I've been playing too much when I get a phone call in the middle of a mission and I answer it and try to rush through it as quickly as possible so my 40-second "pause" timer doesn't run out....

Eline: "The rest of us have been gone a thousand years. If you remember what we were, and how we lived, then we'll have found life again." / Picard: "Eline..."
Eline: "Now we live in you. Tell them of us... my darling." -The Inner Light
Captain
# 35
11-11-2012, 09:11 PM
When you refer to the new nametag-less guys at work "Red Shirts".. even when the uniform is most definitely blue

You routinely ask for "Damage Reports" "Tactical reports" and tell your crew to "Arm Photons" and they do so without question.
Captain
# 36
11-12-2012, 07:05 AM
You make a thread called "you know you have been playing STO to much when..." and allow someone like me to answer it.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Career Officer
# 37
11-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
You make a thread called "you know you have been playing STO to much when..." and allow someone like me to answer it.
Touche good sir!
Captain
# 38
11-12-2012, 09:12 AM
when you tell your wife you know it's not easy being married to a starship captain
http://startrek.44thfleet.com/
Lieutenant
# 39
11-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by autodiabolic View Post
Every time you see a dentist you wonder why he isn't spraying you in the face with a fire extinguisher.
omfg i think i just died laughing
Republic Veteran
# 40
11-12-2012, 11:05 AM
When you talk about the KDF faction as if they were really being oppressed by cryptic in labor camps.
The Only good Iconian is a DEAD Iconian

Would you like to know more?