Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,416
# 1 Starbase Projects Bugged
11-11-2012, 01:15 AM
Hey Borticus, whats with Starbase Projects not rewarding since Thursday?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 412
# 2
11-12-2012, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Hey Borticus, whats with Starbase Projects not rewarding since Thursday?
Are you talking about showing fleet marks on the leaderboard after donating? I thought I noticed that on stacks of commodities. Spent way too much EC to donate thousands of commodities a couple of days ago, and didn't think my total moved at all. But donating dilithium did.

Then again, I've not been checking my total, either. It is quite possible that I didn't get rewarded for them either (although it did say I was getting them). Will have to check. Boy, that would make me upset

I wonder if it's a stacking issue like the DOffs. I don't know if they ever fixed that, I now donate one at a time, but it used to be if you donated more than one, the leaderboard would record it as only one DOff, but the personal total was recorded correctly. I'm not about to start donating 1 industrial cell at a time!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14,375
# 3
11-12-2012, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjackwidow View Post
Are you talking about showing fleet marks on the leaderboard after donating? I thought I noticed that on stacks of commodities. Spent way too much EC to donate thousands of commodities a couple of days ago, and didn't think my total moved at all. But donating dilithium did.

Then again, I've not been checking my total, either. It is quite possible that I didn't get rewarded for them either (although it did say I was getting them). Will have to check. Boy, that would make me upset

I wonder if it's a stacking issue like the DOffs. I don't know if they ever fixed that, I now donate one at a time, but it used to be if you donated more than one, the leaderboard would record it as only one DOff, but the personal total was recorded correctly. I'm not about to start donating 1 industrial cell at a time!
sometimes the leaderboard is out of sync with your actual total. dunno why....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 103
# 4
11-12-2012, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
sometimes the leaderboard is out of sync with your actual total. dunno why....
That happens when you use a Fleet credit boost, it'll show when donating as Fleet Credits (with bonus) and Lifetime Fleet Credits (leaderboard without Bonus)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:53 AM.