Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
I was buying zen to buy a few duty packs to get an Jem'Hadar attack ship finaly i've got one and i was look on the web for the specs and saw it was not my kind of ship so i wanted to sell the ship(pack) on exchange for 250Million EC,
so an few days later i sold the pack for 250,000,000 EC right before the server was going down for the patch, so i was downloading the patch after that i was looking in my assets in my inventory and nothing added on the EC,
so that pissed me off F**KING bad so i was mailing it to the GM's and waited for an long time till i've got an response and the only thing they had to say and that pissed me off more F***ING bad ""we could not find anything in the logg""

And they didnt do anything about it anymore,,,, NO EC NO NOTHING ELSE

THOS *****NG B**CHES DIDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
all that money i have spend on the freaking game like over 30/40 euros for the duty off packs for the freaking SHIP AND DIDNT GET ANY SH** OF IT.

I FREAKING WANY MY EC ELSE I CAN GET HIGHER THEN IT ALREADY IS.

Last edited by jayjaxhd; 11-09-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
11-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Are you F2P, you have an EC limit of 10mil IIRC if you're F2P
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Lieutenant
# 3
11-10-2012, 05:09 PM
According to the July 26, 2012 Patch Notes, under the UI section, F2P players should not be allowed to post exchange items for more than their limit.

Hopefully, we can assume this player is either Gold, Lifetime, or has bought the EC Cap upgrade.
Career Officer
# 4
11-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snovern View Post
According to the July 26, 2012 Patch Notes, under the UI section, F2P players should not be allowed to post exchange items for more than their limit.

Hopefully, we can assume this player is either Gold, Lifetime, or has bought the EC Cap upgrade.
Ah missed that one, thanks for the info
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Lieutenant
# 5
11-11-2012, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyblade View Post
Ah missed that one, thanks for the info
Im an f2p player have bought ec caps chars ships and more i could say with the money i have spend i could get lifetime but i dont need that **** it doesnt give you anything more than an f2p player