Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
Ticket # 1,369,412

I have 3 Rare Klingon Chefs on my KDF character. I used to be able to replicate Klingon Gagh, Klingon Racht & Blood Wine, among other things.

Now, I cannot and have to get price gouged from the bartender. Please fix the problems Season 6 brought to the Klingon side of the game.
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Rihannsu
# 2
07-19-2012, 03:43 PM
Bloodwine requires a klingon BARTENDER.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 3
07-19-2012, 06:00 PM
Added items from the replicators have been removed and/or are missing. If you drop replicator into the search function, you'll see a couple of threads on this.

I don;t recall anything in the recent patch notes about this being fixed or acknowledged.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Career Officer
# 4
08-06-2012, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Bloodwine requires a klingon BARTENDER.
Yeah, meant to say bartender. Either way, I USED to be able to make it, now I cannot. Same with the Klingon Gagh & Klingon Racht which ARE Chef related.

And still can't make them. Come on Cryptic. Let's see a post saying 'we're working on it'. Might be a lie, but will at least make me think someone's on the case.
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Rihannsu
# 5
11-11-2012, 10:33 AM
I know an old post but the same thing just happen to me, did you ever get this fixed? I have no touched my Duty officers for Bartending or my chief's and now they are just got from the replicator.

Support told me put them on "DUTY" which just proved to me they don't play the game, as they would know that Bartenders and Chief's DON'T work that way!