Starfleet Veteran
What ever happened to DOFF missions that was supposed to reward players with Marks?

I see one or two DOFF missions that reward like 5 Romulan Marks for doing 20 hour DOFF missions (cheap btw), but no Fleet Marks. Was this idea pulled?
Cryptic Studios Team
# 2
11-15-2012, 10:59 AM
You can turn in CXP for Fleet Marks, if you've reached T5 in a Commendation. Visit your Starbase to find the NPC that will help you with this.

This was the only planned Fleet Mark assignment that I'm aware of.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Career Officer
# 3
11-15-2012, 11:54 AM
I would like to see some additional uses for CXP.

CXP to FM is good and awesome, but at some point i have everything that i want from the Fleetbase Stores and then all i do with the Fleetcredit is... turn it back into Purple Fleet DOffs to get more CXP? = Endless Cycle of a System feeding itself.

There has to be something more to DOff-Endgame than this.

I don't have any awesome ideas right now what to do with CXP,
but there should at least be one more option that is useful to Players who are not inside a Fleet.
Career Officer
# 4
11-15-2012, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
What ever happened to DOFF missions that was supposed to reward players with Marks?

I see one or two DOFF missions that reward like 5 Romulan Marks for doing 20 hour DOFF missions (cheap btw), but no Fleet Marks. Was this idea pulled?
What I was really hoping for with this launch was a DOFF system expansion like what was done for the Cardassian Sectors, only for the Romulan sectors. New "green tinted" missions, new chains, new DOFFs. I don't think we have seen a new chain since Heretic has left have we? Maybe with the time between Season 7 and 8 this will come. Here is wishful thinking. I just hate to think the DOFF system will not receive much attention besides a handful of missions, bug fixes, tweaks, and nerfs.
Career Officer
# 5
11-15-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobang View Post
I would like to see some additional uses for CXP.

CXP to FM is good and awesome, but at some point i have everything that i want from the Fleetbase Stores and then all i do with the Fleetcredit is... turn it back into Purple Fleet DOffs to get more CXP? = Endless Cycle of a System feeding itself.

There has to be something more to DOff-Endgame than this.

I don't have any awesome ideas right now what to do with CXP,
but there should at least be one more option that is useful to Players who are not inside a Fleet.
What if at the embassy there was an NPC we could turn excess CXP in for Romulan Marks?

Mid-season DOFF expansion????
Rihannsu
# 6
11-15-2012, 04:26 PM
Yeah, I like this idea. The embassy does have some neat doff misisons, but not as cool as the new stuff that came with the Jem'Hadar FEs.

It'd be nice to have a chain or two related to Mol'Rihan.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.