Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Ensign
# 81
01-24-2013, 01:39 PM
why is the game crashing over and over again ? its driving me mad . it says : fatal error or something like that and closes.
please reply soon
Ensign
# 82 where are my consoles ???
01-24-2013, 06:25 PM
when in sector space and during space combat mission, even if my bridge officers are on post on the appropriate console, at first all the powers were gone, like any of my officers had some, the little cells beside their names down on the console bar on the hub were empty, and then, after entering a system for a mission, that bar just dissapeared !! I went to the options, where you can modify the view screen, and nothing was hidden, everything was at the right place, so I don't understand what happened ?!

please answer me asap
Cryptic Studios Team
# 83
01-25-2013, 06:43 PM
Those of you who have been trying the Gateway Beta know that it's been a rough week. There was a big problem last week and felt it was safest to keep Gateway off until this week's update window. My apologies for not communicating that here.

But now we're back online and we're working hard on fixing the problems as soon as we see them. We truly appreciate the feedback you're giving and appreciate the perseverance it takes to use a beta service.

Account Guard: Gateway handles Account Guard a little bit differently than the web site does. It was indeed keyed in part to your IP address. Obviously, this was causing problems and the 25 Jan update should have fixed that issue. You may need to give Account Guard one more code, but after that you should be good for 30 days. If you are not, let us know.

"Currently undergoing maintenance": Over the last week, this was true. It is also the default error message when "something bad happens" on the server or with your browser. Many times, reloading the page will work fine. It shouldn't happen over and over again. If it does, let us know. Don't forget to tell us the browser you're using! And if it happens every time you look at a certain character, give us the character name too.

Thanks again for working with us on Gateway!
Empire Veteran
# 84
01-25-2013, 07:36 PM
My safari browser can't log in.
I just get the blue bar lights after submitting my information
Career Officer
# 85
01-25-2013, 09:15 PM
I tried to get in message said down \

I have tried several times on AOL takes forever
Captain
# 86
01-26-2013, 03:28 AM
Tried to log into Gateway on both my laptop, running Google Chrome, and my IPod, which I believe uses Safari.

In both cases, I got a "Star Trek Online is currently down. Please check back later!"
Career Officer
# 87
01-26-2013, 12:51 PM
Yeah, it's down yet again...looks like it was soon after the dev post.

For the brief time it was up, it would keep logging me out saying that it was going into maintenance (even though I could refresh and verify it wasn't the case). I use Google Chrome.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Cryptic Studios Team
# 88
01-26-2013, 06:15 PM
We had an outage starting about 18 hours ago until now. We've been able to fix it and once again Gateway is operational.
Empire Veteran
# 89
01-26-2013, 06:20 PM
Not for iPhones atm
Captain
# 90
01-26-2013, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
Not for iPhones atm
Same thing for me and The Ipod. I am able to enter my login information, but it just beeps and then is stuck. Doesn't get past the login screen.

Haven't checked on my laptop (which again uses a different browser). Will do that and edit later.

edit: Just checked using Chrome. Got the same thing I got before "Star Trek Online is currently down"

Last edited by voyagerfan9751; 01-26-2013 at 08:54 PM.
Closed Thread