Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Empire Veteran
# 161
11-13-2012, 07:58 AM
Good updates: the new missions.
Meh stuff: the duty officer grinder costs. It's not that important, if people knew anything about doffing, they wouldn't scream at all.
Bad updates: -more dilithium sinks for scarcer dilithium. I see what you've done here, no need to develop.
- the fleet actions rewarding dilithium are competitive pve and I don't like that.
Rihannsu
# 162
11-13-2012, 07:58 AM
For the record they do have a customer service department! I read some one saying they did not but I have delt with them in the past!

They are a good team but I doubt Customer Service reads the forums they deal with accounts and payment options! They are customer service, not community management team. I use to work at a call center and we had forums but we where told never to go there!

Most of the time we where to busy offering billing support, technical support or account support to read the attention. Now don't get me wrong I wanted to work on the community management team and be like BranFlakes but so did everyone else at my old call center!

BranFlakes is the Community Manger and the main guy to help regulate the forums! Now he does have Moderators.

This is a forum not a tech support area or a complaint department area!

It is an area where we all can come together and talk about the game that is good or bad and based on how we feel!

I can also say it also depends on how you write your trouble ticket. I have gotten a lot of responses from them. Now by no means am I special or buddies with the forum guru's or the Dev's as a matter of fact, the other day I was warned for a possible infraction.

My point in all of this is simple, keep the forums for what it is and not what you want it to be!

Last edited by robinsonfamily; 11-13-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 163
11-13-2012, 08:00 AM
I'm just excited we are getting more to do

Played long enough not to get too bent out of shape over little bugs and stuff being its more than once a year now that we get content unlike other games where you wait a year or two inbetween new content.

It'll be worth the wait

Edit: I am hoping that the dilithium rewards that are going away are being worked on for season 8 to be put back in. I do see a point to them doing it if there is a reward for something people don't really want to do and being theres going to be rewards for the actual fleet actions/events is the backup for that going away.

Hopefully everything works out well... Sometimes it might not look good on paper though.

Last edited by zeuxidemus001; 11-13-2012 at 08:02 AM.
Rihannsu
# 164
11-13-2012, 08:01 AM
So what's the other ship besides Vesta that Geko's teasing on his twitter? Fleet Assault Refit?
Rihannsu
# 165
11-13-2012, 08:02 AM
Twitter link please? I wanna see!
Empire Veteran
# 166
11-13-2012, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
So what's the other ship besides Vesta that Geko's teasing on his twitter? Fleet Assault Refit?
I hope there is going to be something for KDF leaked soon. Maybe a version of Negh'Var like the fleet vor'cha for instance LOL or possible gorn, orion, nausicaan, and lethean ships too...
Rihannsu
# 167
11-13-2012, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsonfamily View Post
Twitter link please? I wanna see!
https://twitter.com/CaptainGeko/stat...99294992007170

Also, google.
Rihannsu
# 168
11-13-2012, 08:06 AM
Thanks, now added him and also following him!
Captain
# 169
11-13-2012, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The Vesta does not have it's own bridge.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I'm curious, who makes these decisions of which ships come with their own bridge, and which ships don't?
Career Officer
# 170
11-13-2012, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisoverlord View Post
Lol I've been grinding STF's for the past several hours knowing if I don't get the pieces I need a set will be beyond me for 60 days due to the joke of time-gating on STF's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYuF3T7s7XY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

Not quite sure why your comment is relevant, to my overall current excitement of watching my countdown timer tick over during maintenance.
Closed Thread