Republic Veteran
# 1 How to earn Dili
11-14-2012, 01:29 PM
So because we get no dili from stfs where or how do I get it? I don't want to do "fleet actions" because you don't know (another great feature in s7) how many people are in a queue so you can wait 5 min or 50.
The only way how to get dili is if I do, hm, what was it, those daily foundy missions and get a box with dili ore.

But another way? Should I visit New Romulus and they give me some missions with dili? Or anybody knows?
Republic Veteran
# 2
11-14-2012, 01:31 PM
http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=747851

[the old ways] - STFs + Fleet Actions
Republic Veteran
# 3
11-14-2012, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corgatag View Post

this one is bad one :-x if I want to convert my extra marks into dili, I must unlock tier V first - this will take some time, months maybe and fleet actions? hm :-x something else please
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
11-14-2012, 01:39 PM
SB24 is faster than any of the elite STFs with a full group (and its been reliably filling, frequently 2-3 running at a time). Only the cooldown holds it back from being better than the mirror event.
Republic Veteran
# 5
11-14-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corgatag View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
SB24 is faster than any of the elite STFs with a full group (and its been reliably filling, frequently 2-3 running at a time). Only the cooldown holds it back from being better than the mirror event.
yup, 30 min cd, too long and not enough dili as a reward :-x
Commander
# 6
11-14-2012, 01:57 PM
I wonder how long it will be before parasites start flooding the FAs. I hadn't done a Fleet Marks event in a while, but the very first one I did had a guy sitting above the starbase doing nothing except turning his ship slightly every few seconds. Don't want to think of how badly SB24 would go if some people were just idling.
Captain
# 7
11-14-2012, 02:28 PM
Here's the the stuff in the game that provides dilithium that are shared by factions.

Faction shared (Federation and KDF)
Investigate Officer Reports: Still gives 1440 daily, just have to play a little longer. (not active right now)
Academy event: 1500-3000 seems to be the average range people can get, but the wiki says up to 5000 with luck. Sometimes available twice a day.
Lore missions: 480 daily for getting the right answer. Wiki has lore section for shortcut.
Borg Invasion: 480 daily
Exploration mission daily: 1440 for 3 missions in a cluster. Diplomatic investigation fills one out fast.
Aiding Deferi: 1440 daily, unlocks after beating breen episodes. Rescue and Emancipation unlock too this way.
Rescue captives: 480, daily. all you have to really do is rescue the Deferi from a Breen Patrol. Defeating the Breen is optional for Feds, a must for klingons.
Emancipation: Freeing Deferi slaves from Breen. 480 daily.
Asteroid mining: variable outcome, but tends to be several hundred. Daily.
Nukara prime: 640 for zone wides, daily. Thinning the Hive requires 250 kills for it to count.
Traelus system repair: 480 daily, fighting at the end of mission.
Sh'mar Distress call: 480 daily.
Defense contract: 480 daily, bonus of deuterium reserves at the end. Computer core fragments drop for Salvage dispute.
Salvage Dispute: 1440, requires 10 computer core fragments. Repeatable.
Big Dig Daily fleet action: 1440
Breaking the planet: 1440

Doff assignments
Contraband: 2000
relocate colonists: 500
transport settlers: 500
grant passage to colonists: 500
most doff assignments give a small amount of dilithium as reward for completing it.

Federation has 7 PvP missons that reward 1440 (daily?), Klingons have 6 that grant 1440, plus numerous ones that reward 480.

As you can see, there are plenty of ways of gaining dilthium still in this game. All it takes is a little bit of time to get it. That's why we have the system like we do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
11-14-2012, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegeta50024 View Post
Here's the the stuff in the game that provides dilithium that are shared by factions.

Faction shared (Federation and KDF)
Investigate Officer Reports: Still gives 1440 daily, just have to play a little longer. (not active right now)
Academy event: 1500-3000 seems to be the average range people can get, but the wiki says up to 5000 with luck. Sometimes available twice a day.
Lore missions: 480 daily for getting the right answer. Wiki has lore section for shortcut.
Borg Invasion: 480 daily
Exploration mission daily: 1440 for 3 missions in a cluster. Diplomatic investigation fills one out fast.
Aiding Deferi: 1440 daily, unlocks after beating breen episodes. Rescue and Emancipation unlock too this way.
Rescue captives: 480, daily. all you have to really do is rescue the Deferi from a Breen Patrol. Defeating the Breen is optional for Feds, a must for klingons.
Emancipation: Freeing Deferi slaves from Breen. 480 daily.
Asteroid mining: variable outcome, but tends to be several hundred. Daily.
Nukara prime: 640 for zone wides, daily. Thinning the Hive requires 250 kills for it to count.
Traelus system repair: 480 daily, fighting at the end of mission.
Sh'mar Distress call: 480 daily.
Defense contract: 480 daily, bonus of deuterium reserves at the end. Computer core fragments drop for Salvage dispute.
Salvage Dispute: 1440, requires 10 computer core fragments. Repeatable.
Big Dig Daily fleet action: 1440
Breaking the planet: 1440

Doff assignments
Contraband: 2000
relocate colonists: 500
transport settlers: 500
grant passage to colonists: 500
most doff assignments give a small amount of dilithium as reward for completing it.

Federation has 7 PvP missons that reward 1440 (daily?), Klingons have 6 that grant 1440, plus numerous ones that reward 480.

As you can see, there are plenty of ways of gaining dilthium still in this game. All it takes is a little bit of time to get it. That's why we have the system like we do.
Very good list with lots of ways to get Dilithium + they are rolling some changes back. Now what's all the crying about?
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Captain
# 9
11-14-2012, 02:37 PM
Because people need something to cry about. If it's not one thing, it's another.
Captain
# 10
11-14-2012, 02:38 PM
Fleet actions *were* great for dilithium... Now thanks to all the STF whiners the reward is getting nerfed.
Previously Alendiak
Daizen - Lvl 50 Engineer - Fleet Avenger
Selia - Lvl 50 Tactical - Fleet Avenger
Toval - Lvl 50 Tactical - Fleet Mogai