Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Starfleet Veteran
# 11
11-13-2012, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasfattiest View Post
Jesus stop whining already
I agree. I swear the two current factions are Feds and Ferengi...
Captain
# 12
11-13-2012, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darramouss1 View Post
I agree. I swear the two current factions are Feds and Ferengi...
Carebears and Ferengi. See I corrected it for you.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
11-13-2012, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
Carebears and Ferengi. See I corrected it for you.
Well, the Federation do try help through love and friendship, so yes, Federation = Carebears. (I want to be the blue one. He had a rainbow on his chest, didn't he?)
Captain
# 14
11-13-2012, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Well, the Federation do try help through love and friendship, so yes, Federation = Carebears. (I want to be the blue one. He had a rainbow on his chest, didn't he?)
If you don't see the issue, then please just refrain from participating. Thanks.

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 11-13-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
11-13-2012, 10:50 AM
You'd think that, given my affinity for sky blue bears with rainbows on them, but not really. I blow magical kisses of protection and the enemies leave me alone after experiencing epiphanies. It's a magic moment. You really should be there for it.
Captain
# 16
11-13-2012, 10:54 AM
Quote:
You'd think that, given my affinity for sky blue bears with rainbows on them, but not really. I blow magical kisses of protection and the enemies leave me alone after experiencing epiphanies. It's a magic moment. You really should be there for it.
Removed. /char

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 11-13-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Captain
# 17
11-13-2012, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
this is a trek game forum and not a *** forum thx
Captain
# 18
11-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usscapital View Post
this is a trek game forum and not a *** forum thx
Thanks you right. No point in feeding a troll or sinking to his level.
Career Officer
# 19
11-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarekcyphus View Post
This. Seems kinda insulting that the Steamrunner can't even be bought on the Store, much less is there a Klingon equivalent.
Steamrunner. Also it's two ships. Well OK, if you're reading this thread, it's just the one ship/console, the Mk 2 gear and green BOffs won't interest you.

$USD 10 is the sale price too (60% off, $25 is the 'normal' price). If Zen is selling at 100/$USD 1, then it's a 2500 Zen ship being sold for 1000 Zen. Like C-Store ships, it's an account unlock.

On the other paw, you'll have to buy it directly. No way of using the Zen you already have to get it. For now.

I'm somewhat surprised that they didn't put up a FAQ or similar on IF a non-Steam player can buy/get the ship and/or how does a non-Steam player become a Steam-player. So they can turn a frustrated steamed player into a paying, Steam player.

In the meantime, KDF-centric players will understand that as it's a 'Starter Pack' and you can't start the game as KDF... it makes perfect cents that it's a FED exclusive. In the meantime, brace yourself for the horde of new Steam players who are totally not playing that other game with the shiny-glowing swords and player abilities that kinetically move mobs around.
Lieutenant
# 20
11-13-2012, 11:21 AM
Oooh, more free stuff?

C'mon guys, chill. You don't have to be Nostradamus to realise KDF are getting a major update early next year, it's been said in almost every bloody article released for S7. I promise I won't be crying at Klingon's getting some new KDF only crap then, so why can't you just be happy for the Fed playerbase?

Are you really that petulant? You scream about 3 yr olds being more sensible and then go on to base your argument on kindergarten tantrums.
***The above ramblings are, as always, my own opinion. Based on my experiences and interpreted by my mind, they by no means reflect the universal truth (unless coincidentally). Peace.***
Closed Thread