Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Empire Veteran
# 51
11-15-2012, 06:28 PM
I disagree on the waste opinon. Both the Vesti and the T5 steamrunner seem to hold spme value among some who PvP as being good platforms for some fotm and specific ahility concept designs.

One mans waste is another mans vital component.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Lieutenant
# 52
11-15-2012, 06:32 PM
I think ill stick with my d'kora.....
Career Officer
# 53
11-15-2012, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarekcyphus View Post
This. Seems kinda insulting that the Steamrunner can't even be bought on the Store, much less is there a Klingon equivalent.
If it was on the Zstore it'd be $20. I'm fine buying it for $10 from some other website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darramouss1 View Post
Well, the Federation do try help through love and friendship, so yes, Federation = Carebears. (I want to be the blue one. He had a rainbow on his chest, didn't he?)
As we called the Federation while playing Birth of the Federation... Club Fed.
Everyone wanted to join.
Lt. Commander
# 54
11-15-2012, 09:07 PM
I think we've got bigger problems right now, like the broken damage tables in elite STF, borg doing retarded damage, STF is broken, The Steamrunner is the least of my worries at the moment.
Ensign
# 55
12-24-2012, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asphe View Post
Steamrunner. Also it's two ships. Well OK, if you're reading this thread, it's just the one ship/console, the Mk 2 gear and green BOffs won't interest you.

$USD 10 is the sale price too (60% off, $25 is the 'normal' price). If Zen is selling at 100/$USD 1, then it's a 2500 Zen ship being sold for 1000 Zen. Like C-Store ships, it's an account unlock.

On the other paw, you'll have to buy it directly. No way of using the Zen you already have to get it. For now.

I'm somewhat surprised that they didn't put up a FAQ or similar on IF a non-Steam player can buy/get the ship and/or how does a non-Steam player become a Steam-player. So they can turn a frustrated steamed player into a paying, Steam player.

In the meantime, KDF-centric players will understand that as it's a 'Starter Pack' and you can't start the game as KDF... it makes perfect cents that it's a FED exclusive. In the meantime, brace yourself for the horde of new Steam players who are totally not playing that other game with the shiny-glowing swords and player abilities that kinetically move mobs around.
Not exactly fair. The more the merrier. Anything to stop them from playing with their shiny-glowing 'swords'.

Now they can play with ours.

EDIT: This thread has been closed due to being a "necro" thread. Remember, if a thread has not been posted to in over 30 days, please start a new thread to discuss a topic Thanks! ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 12-24-2012 at 10:29 AM.
Closed Thread