Career Officer
# 1 red shirt server
11-13-2012, 11:58 AM
the red shirt server doesnt even appear in my patching option anymore. just halo deck and tribble servers.
Career Officer
# 2
11-13-2012, 12:01 PM
i just found this posted in the red shirt part of the forums.

# 27
Today, 09:42 AM
11/13/12: Season 7 hits Holodeck, Redshirt vanishes. Just the STO Circle of Life...
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-13-2012, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by origcaptainquack View Post
the red shirt server doesnt even appear in my patching option anymore. just halo deck and tribble servers.
This is normal after a season drops. Tribble goes back to being the pre-patch test for live Holodeck and Red Shirt gets removed from the launcher until the next season is due to be tested.
Career Officer
# 4
11-13-2012, 12:04 PM
thanks, didnt know that.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 5
11-13-2012, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Correct Now that Season 7 is live, Tribble will be the sole Test Server for upcoming patches.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
11-13-2012, 12:07 PM
Quote:
thanks, didnt know that.
No problem. And Hakuna Matada.
Empire Veteran
# 7 RedShirt Missing in Action
11-13-2012, 11:11 PM
Well I updated Redshirt yesterday so it was on my launcher. Today when I go to patch for Season 7 I notice Redshirt is missing from my server options.

*Plays Taps on a Kazoo*

Today we gather to say farewell to a departed companion and friend. A server that for the longest time was only available to the most elite player testers, (myself not included). A server opened to all as of Free to Play. We knew ye for less than a year and your parting seems to have registered one comment in Zeronious Rex's Redshirt Patch Notes thread and this silly impromptu eulogy.

May you be as Lieutenant Leslie and make another remarkable comeback.

Prepare 21 cork gun salute...

FIRE!
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.
Closed Thread