Originally Posted by metalhead40 View Post
try to log in....CRASH
try to check out the new zone....CRASH
set force verify on and put the game in safe mode....CRASH
CRASH
CRASH
CRASH
ECT.
way to SERIOUSLY screw this up dev's. why can't new content launches with STO be as
trouble free as almost EVERY OTHER MMO? you guys are the worst.
don't even get me started on the doff and STF systems....
No problems for me. Try to restart the client and verify all files.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
Empire Veteran
# 32
11-13-2012, 03:30 PM
Yeah if they didnt kill fed dilithium and made it where it wouldn't crash they would have half the ppl buying vestas they could have and maybe a few kdf players might got one just to spend their dilithium on something.

Oh gosh ppl arent buying vestas we better fix this ASAP!

You can't get someone to buy something they only use every other 2 seconds.
Career Officer
# 33
11-13-2012, 03:40 PM
lmao, you guys need to up your systems!

Took me all of 2 mins to patch season 7 ... and here you all had me worried.
Captain
# 34
11-13-2012, 03:45 PM
Regarding the "art" for the new update and the home page.

That female is so bad I can't even wrap my head around it. Was there some out of work cover artist for romance novels that the devs owed a favor? Really, it's terribad. Is she a Vulcan or a Romulan? Because I've never seen one, but I have seen a human female or two, unlike the artist apparently. Why is she not even looking in the same direction she's pointing the phaser? Maybe it's not a phaser, it's just a flashlight. Obviously she's some kind of mutant based on the distorted mammaries and hips that won't birth anything, so they probably just give her a flashlight and tell her to make pew sounds herself.

Seriously, this is the homepage of an international MMO in 2012, not some Del Rey cover art from 1972.

This depiction of women by somebody who doesn't understand how to properly proportion a female figure plays into every stereotype of basement dwelling shut-in comic-con Trekkies. Please get rid of it.
Lt. Commander
# 35
11-13-2012, 03:46 PM
they need to figurw out to give dilithium in stfs again to get more intrest in them and keep the stf grinders happy and fix other stuff they broke
Empire Veteran
# 36
11-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeswar2 View Post
they need to figurw out to give dilithium in stfs again to get more intrest in them and keep the stf grinders happy and fix other stuff they broke
LOL Dilithium is the least of my worries... the constant disconnects should be a higher priority to fix.

Oh yeah please make those inhibitors from dividian series not work on adventure zones please too many annoying ppl placing those around especially in the cut scene areas or just remove them from the game altogether they are so annoying.

Last edited by zeuxidemus001; 11-13-2012 at 04:04 PM.
Ensign
# 37 dilithium has been nerfed
11-13-2012, 04:15 PM
I woke up happy but cant believe what has happened to this game.
Lieutenant
# 38
11-13-2012, 04:28 PM
wow what aload of p**p

no dill from stfs now prety pointless playing them the ones that do dill even more boring as not meny even played them befor the change and still dont

and bnp for 1k dill that u cant use till u unlock them at what eve lvl welldone pwe ur on thwe rite train to kill this game now playing less as cant grind dill cant do my fleet mark daily ( froundry not working)

over all rank of s7 big s**t pile
Captain
# 39
11-13-2012, 04:33 PM
it;s the same version thats on tribble is it not ? , i still get the white background when the boff popup appears . i thought they said they had fixed that ?
Starfleet Veteran
# 40
11-13-2012, 04:36 PM
Awesome, finally get to visit New Romulas for real and play some new content
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net