Starfleet Veteran
If so, could you kindly post up some pics of her in sector space and in action. I'm eager to see what the Fleet "Unique" material looks like on her, as its the closest I've seen sofar to a cannon ship material.

Thanks.
Career Officer
# 2
11-15-2012, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainwallis84 View Post
If so, could you kindly post up some pics of her in sector space and in action. I'm eager to see what the Fleet "Unique" material looks like on her, as its the closest I've seen sofar to a cannon ship material.

Thanks.
You can view the unique material by visiting the ESD (or DS9 etc) shipyard. If you select it in the shipyard you get a preview of what it looks like, and the materials that can be used with it. I'm pretty certain that the Fleet material appears as the default.
Personal T6 Ship Wishlist:

Nova/Rhode Island class with Hybrid Pilot BOFF seat.

That is all. (guess this wasn't really a 'list' after all!)
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-15-2012, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
You can view the unique material by visiting the ESD (or DS9 etc) shipyard. If you select it in the shipyard you get a preview of what it looks like, and the materials that can be used with it.
Yes I know that... that's why in my post I asked if I could see it in "sector space" or in action. Cheers anyhow.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
11-15-2012, 07:28 AM
Isn't the fleet material the d Imperial skin that used to be on the C-Store?
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
11-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by temp3rus View Post
Isn't the fleet material the d Imperial skin that used to be on the C-Store?
No. The new unique Fleet material called "unique" (when you purchase a Fleet ship) looks sweet. For once, its the only skin that has the proper Federation "aztech" hull markings and is as close to the material on the ships in the shows and movies.
Career Officer
# 6
11-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainwallis84 View Post
Yes I know that... that's why in my post I asked if I could see it in "sector space" or in action. Cheers anyhow.
Apologies

Interesting question though - there are a good few Tier 4 starbases around now, but I've seen almost no Aquarius Destroyers and haven't seen a Galaxy class with the 'fleet' material to the best of my knowledge. Perhaps the recent addition of the Chimera, Steamrunner and Vesta has resulted in lessened interest in the T4 fleet ships?
Personal T6 Ship Wishlist:

Nova/Rhode Island class with Hybrid Pilot BOFF seat.

That is all. (guess this wasn't really a 'list' after all!)
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
11-15-2012, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
Apologies

Interesting question though - there are a good few Tier 4 starbases around now, but I've seen almost no Aquarius Destroyers and haven't seen a Galaxy class with the 'fleet' material to the best of my knowledge. Perhaps the recent addition of the Chimera, Steamrunner and Vesta has resulted in lessened interest in the T4 fleet ships?
lol. No problem. Yeah I've noticed a few fleets hitting the T4 mark. I'm eager to see what the Galaxy looks like with the unique "fleet" hull material.