Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Career Officer
http://bridgecommander.filefront.com...erpriseF;82748

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCrmpPxFaL0

http://bc-central.com is the website he's contactable at I believe.

The name of the guy that that made it is DJ Curtis. Just wanted to put this out there and hope that the Cryptic team can possibly work something out like they did so well with the Vesta Class.

On a side note, what do you all think? yeah i know, yet another cruiser looking ship and almost a Sovereign copy but I think it has a pretty unique look. Obviously it cant be the Enterprise here but still I would love to see this in game like the Vesta fans get to have their ship now! I hope Branflakes or someone passes this along!!
[/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Last edited by venetar90; 11-13-2012 at 03:03 PM.
Commander
# 2
11-13-2012, 02:26 PM
No.

Reason: We have enough ships. It's time for the KDF to get something.

[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-13-2012, 02:30 PM
Besides the fact Cryptic doesn't have permission to use that sort of content... as has been stated time and time again...
Career Officer
# 4
Well, Intersting thought there. You're definately right about KDF not getting many ships and probably part of the reason I don't play my Klings much anymore. Hell I'm kind of mad theres not a KDF ship in that Steam bundle. But really how many variationis of Raptors, BoP's, and Battlecruisers can they do before they come up with an interesting, original design for a new Klingon ship?
[/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Career Officer
# 5
Looks like a Sovereign with a hint of Intrepid.
Career Officer
# 6
11-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmaverick View Post
Besides the fact Cryptic doesn't have permission to use that sort of content... as has been stated time and time again...
OK but if they can work out some legal stuff like they did for the Vesta, whats holding them back from contacting another ship artist?
[/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Empire Veteran
# 7
11-13-2012, 02:33 PM
You should see his Eclipse Class.

The troll in me was tempted to say "I think we should add *insert random and obscure starship class* to the game." but I think we get enough of those in the forums already.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Career Officer
# 8
11-13-2012, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daiouvegeta2 View Post
No.

Reason: We have enough ships. It's time for the KDF to get something.
I agree. I am a Fed, but, have 1 KDF character for something different.

I have not played my KDF for almost 3 months, due to lack of content. A new ship to fly would at least give me something different for a 'vacation'. ( Read, time away from the Federation, due to boredom...)
Career Officer
# 9
11-13-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm not trying to be a troll or anything. im just putting it out there for someone to see like so many did for the Vesta. I thought if the Vesta people could get theirs, mayb I can get mine someday
[/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
11-13-2012, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by venetar90 View Post
OK but if they can work out some legal stuff like they did for the Vesta, whats holding them back from contacting another ship artist?
As I understand it, the Vesta comes from already-licensed products, so it's not quite the same issue as a ship created by an end-user as an add-on for a licensed game.

Last edited by jbmaverick; 11-13-2012 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Wrong quote