Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 191
02-15-2013, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by disposeableh3r0 View Post
Actualy the issue in that thread was fixed. Some poeple are having intermittent problems.

The are afew ways to get the system to update and they are all listed in that thread.

I had this problem and was able to fix it without even consulting the forums or support. I just went and switched ships once and the problem was corrected.
This is completly false! There are ten different problems with different combinations of what works and what don't.

There are just as many different solutions. Those solutions do not work for all. This problem is persistant and was not fixed. I have this on two characters. No one cares about a minority. Until it happens to YOU!

I saw NO WHERE on the thread wher Cryptic or a GM or anyone official chimed in. So no it is being ignored!

Last edited by zztoppers; 02-15-2013 at 01:29 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 192
02-15-2013, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zztoppers View Post
This is completly false! There are ten different problems with different combinations of what works and what don't.

There are just as many different solutions. Those solutions do not work for all. This problem is persistant and was not fixed. I have this on two characters. No one care about a minority. Until it happens to YOU!
No the origional isse was a bug that prevented officer slotting but gave you access to thieir powers p=anyway, plus the powers you shouldnt have access to.

When did this problem start for you? has it been days, weeks, months?

And I did have this problem, I said as much.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Captain
# 193
02-15-2013, 01:38 AM
The hell, I'm affected too?! Worse still, I was trying to change my boffs from the Defiant to the Akira.

Trying the starbase solution now...

Starbase solution works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.

Last edited by khayuung; 02-15-2013 at 01:43 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 194
02-15-2013, 01:46 AM
Can this Abriham Lincoln fix my game?

Answer No!

Like I said before in the thread. No one cares until it happens to them. You can sit here and defend cryptic all you want. I will trade you games for a week and well see how you like not have any Bridege officers assigned to anything. My game does not set any BO stations on any of my ships. This is on two of my characters.

Lets see how much fun it is to play without healing. No buffs at all. No powers at all. Nothing!

You are not in my shoes. I just raise more of a stink than most. I have invested a lot of time in this game. This is a problem I cannot fix by reinstallng STO. Cryptic has to fix this. Not me and not anyone else that has some other solution.

TO date I have already dimissed two valuable bridge officers and one runabout trying to fix this. Next thiing you know I will have to get rid of all my bridege officers. While still not solving the problem. There is no work around for this. Cryptic has to fix this. And stop believeing these work arounds will solve this for them!

And is the truth read on the internet or NOT!

Last edited by zztoppers; 02-15-2013 at 01:52 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 195
02-15-2013, 01:48 AM
Quote:

Answer No!

Like I said before in the thread. No one cares until it happens to them. You can sit here and defend cryptic all you want. I will trade you games for a week and well see how you like not have any Bridege officers assigned to anything. My game does not set any BO stations on any of my ships. This is on two of my characters.

Lets see how much fun it is to play without healing. No buffs at all. No powers at all. Nothing!

You are not in my shoes. I just raise more of a stink than most. I have invested a lot of time in this game. This is a problem I cannot fix by reinstallng STO. Cryptic has to fix this. No me and not anyone else that has some other solution.

TO date I have alreay dimissed tow valuable bridge officers and one runabout trying to fix this. Next thiing you know I will have to get rid of all my bridege officers. Whils still not solving the problem. There is no work around for this. Cryptic has to fix this. And stop believeing these work arounds will solve this for them!

Annnnd I have now lost interest in helping you.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Survivor of Romulus
# 196
02-15-2013, 01:49 AM
I had this same issue when i bought my LRSVR earlier today and way setting the BOFFs up....took going to the FSB and then to a DSE (Terrans are going down XD) to get it to work...ofc...right after that i had that lame 2 min ability Lockout bug -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Survivor of Romulus
# 197
02-15-2013, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by disposeableh3r0 View Post
Annnnd I have now lost interest in helping you.
Me too. Have fun moaning sir.

/thread
Lt. Commander
# 198
02-15-2013, 01:53 AM
Quote:

Answer No!
The Great Emancipator can fix ANYTHING!

Also, not sure if trolling or dumb.
Survivor of Romulus
# 199
02-15-2013, 01:55 AM
BTW, I wasn't going to help because you're being so rude and obnoxious about it. Apparently you're not the only one this has happened too, but a simple visit to your bridge should fix it. Visit bridge, reassign from there, it should work.

Next time, don't be such an ass.
Lt. Commander
# 200
02-15-2013, 01:56 AM
Quote:

Answer No!

You are not in my shoes. I just raise more of a stink than most. I have invested a lot of time in this game. This is a problem I cannot fix by reinstallng STO. Cryptic has to fix this. Not me and not anyone else that has some other solution.

TO date I have already dimissed two valuable bridge officers and one runabout trying to fix this. Next thiing you know I will have to get rid of all my bridege officers. While still not solving the problem. There is no work around for this. Cryptic has to fix this. And stop believeing these work arounds will solve this for them!

And is the truth read on the internet or NOT!
Having a problem is not having my problem. READ THE THREAD!!

Everyone problems sounds a lot different. Some more serious then others. Same for the solutions. Every solution is different. SO your problem was not severe. I have tried every soultion which has failed. This points to something else. THe something else is. CRyptic has to actually fix this problem. No t me you or someone elses work around that may or may not solve my porblem!!

There are many who say they are not playing anymore until it is fixed. Maybe everyone who read the thread thinks when they see one solution. The problem is solved. ANd maybe I have to point out this kind of thining is not solvin the actual problem. It is just drawing attention away from the obvoius. Will this bug get worse before it is finally fixed. If there are corrupt files on the server. They could spread. Nothing I did caused this. I bought a ship for Zen and suddenly for no reason my game is Broke. There is no concusion here about whats in the thread!!

Last edited by zztoppers; 02-15-2013 at 02:00 AM.
Closed Thread