Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Closed Thread

Commander
# 211
02-15-2013, 03:03 AM
i solved this by going to my starbase, may have to do with lag?
Starfleet Veteran
# 212
02-15-2013, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celavazmy View Post
maybe this work: visit your bridge, then it should work again

The Fleet Starbase will also let you do it.
Captain
# 213
02-15-2013, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seathemac View Post
Go to the shipyard selector, swap ships then swap back.
Reassign all your BOFFs.
Not worked for me
Live long and Prosper
Ensign
# 214
02-15-2013, 03:23 AM
I've finally succeeded in assigning my bridge officers by entering a mission instance. Give it a try, maybe it would work for some of you.
Ensign
# 215
02-15-2013, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazzie View Post
Not worked for me
Didn't work for me either. Neither does swapping ships or entering a mission instance or beaming to my bridge or any other solution. And, like some others, I can't play until it gets fixed. And I just came back to the game after being away for a long while. Decided to sub again and now I figure I just wasted my money. Seems a lot of MMO's don't care about individual players...just the overall bottom line. I really miss the days of EQ with live, in-game guides and gm's available to help at a moments notice.
Captain
# 216
02-15-2013, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragalpha View Post
I've finally succeeded in assigning my bridge officers by entering a mission instance. Give it a try, maybe it would work for some of you.
This worked for me too. I started Gorn minefield and before getting stuck into the action tried to assign BOFFS and it worked.

For me the whole BOFF issue started after completing Temporal Ambassador ... I shall not be doing that mission again for the final remaining 3 days because I am not going to have to do what I have done today over and over again.

So I am going to lose out on getting 1440 dil. Ohh well nevermind eh.
Live long and Prosper
Ensign
# 217 Very upsetting
02-15-2013, 03:59 AM
I love this game. With that being said. Anyway to figure out why we can't assign BOFF's to open stations on the ship. I have a place open for an ensign science officer and can't place him/her I keep getting the message there isn't enough room on the bridge and I'm looking at an open slot for them to go.

Help Plz
Lt. Commander
# 218
02-15-2013, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremiahhayes View Post
Yup, having the same problem!!! New ship won't let me assign BOFF's to stations...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildthyme467989 View Post
Had this problem on my Klingon character, just went to my ships bridge and was able to slot all my Bridge Officers
Perfect fix...worked like a charm...thanks, mucho...
Career Officer
# 219
02-15-2013, 04:30 AM
I see the bug is still here and, therefore, the game that I pay to play is still virtually unplayable.
I don't want to, nor should I have to, start a mission every time I want to assign a BOff.
I don't belong to a Fleet and have no intention of joining one in the near future (nor should I have to) and even if I was in one I wouldn't want to, nor should I have to, fly to a Fleet Star Base every time I wanted to assign a BOff.
I don't want to, nor should I have to, make planetary system/instance hops in order to seek one out that allows me to assign BOff's.

I do want to be able to assign BOff's whether I am in ESD/Qo'noS, DS 9, DS K-7/Ganalda, or even at the Corner of No and Where, just like I could before the Maintenance.

It has been over 19 hours since the maintenance ended and this bug reared its ugly head. 19 hours! It should have been fixed by now.

And that is just one bug ... God knows how many more have crawled, or will crawl, out of the woodwork?

It is annoying and should never have happened. If it was a one off bug it wouldn't be quite so bad but it isn't a one off, we have bugs every week after maintenance. Even if there are no Patches we suddenly end up with some bug or other. Are bugs randomly dropped into the maintenance schedule in order to see just how far a player base can be pushed before they crack?

Please, for the sake of the game if nothing else, fix it!
Disclaimer: This post is in no way intended to be a troll or flame or slur of any other kind towards anyone or anything either directly or indirectly involved in or with, or not involved in or with, Star Trek Online and I proffer my sincerest apologies to anyone who believes it is directed to the aforementioned.
Lieutenant
Does anyone else have this problem?
Closed Thread