Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Ensign
# 221
02-15-2013, 05:22 AM
Same problem here, just bought the Vesta pack. All Boff space stations are set to none, and I just can't put a BOFF on duty.
Ensign
# 222
02-15-2013, 05:23 AM
Same here. I just acquired my Vor'cha, and I can't assign anyone to it
Ensign
# 223
02-15-2013, 05:24 AM
Got the same issue, just bought vesta pack and can't put boffs in their stations.
Ensign
# 224
02-15-2013, 05:27 AM
I'm also victim. I deleted a white i wasn't using boff to join a blue one then 2 off my assigned boffs got unassigned and can't put em back.
Survivor of Romulus
# 225
02-15-2013, 05:36 AM
So, you mean Cryptic have added a bug that could have been prevented by, oh I don't know, basic testing? Never!
One of my fleet friends is suffering with this current bug. Nothing seems to clear it included above suggestions :/

Fed: Eng (Five) Sci (Maelrock) Tac (Shen) Rom: Sci (Mervek)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Lieutenant
# 226
02-15-2013, 05:48 AM
WELL known bug by now. Affects everyone and every ship.
Try assigning them in certain systems like fleet SB and Memory Alpha.

"Working as intended"
Ensign
# 227
02-15-2013, 06:25 AM
Not sure if this is the same bug, but I've shared this with several people on ESD and they told me it worked:

Yesterday, I logged in after a long hiatus to find that all my BOFF ability slots on my HEC were blank, and unassigned. Couldn't appear to use any of them, but the game was telling me they were occupied.

What I did was hit K, assigned the bridge slot to a different BOFF, then switched back to my original crew.

Bamf, everything was fine again.
Captain
# 228
02-15-2013, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tynnah View Post
Not sure if this is the same bug, but I've shared this with several people on ESD and they told me it worked:

Yesterday, I logged in after a long hiatus to find that all my BOFF ability slots on my HEC were blank, and unassigned. Couldn't appear to use any of them, but the game was telling me they were occupied.

What I did was hit K, assigned the bridge slot to a different BOFF, then switched back to my original crew.

Bamf, everything was fine again.
does no work on the jem dreadnought for me , although if i change ship i can change them as normal but cannot on the dreadnought
Ensign
# 229 Unable to assign B.O.'s
02-15-2013, 07:21 AM
Seem to happen after yesterday's patch. Bought a new ship and can't assign B.O.s
On my other captain's ships I can't unassign them or assign in an empty slot. Today I got a new B.O. joined and was able to assign it. Can't afford to replace the entire crew!
Ensign
# 230
02-15-2013, 07:41 AM
Found a fix last night, grab an episode mission and warp to it and enter it, you can change the crew inside of where the mission starts. Tried changing instances, going to bridge etc and none of that worked. Starting a mission worked for me.
Closed Thread