Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 301
02-16-2013, 05:18 AM
Ok guys here is what i have done to work awround this i select the officer that i want to assign and put him in the Shuttle slot that will allow me to assign him to my ship i just do this for any bo i want to assign a station to and it works i hope this helps.
Lt. Commander
# 302
02-16-2013, 06:13 AM
Tried a number of solutions listed, but Fleet Starbase workaround was only one that worked for me.
Career Officer
# 303
02-16-2013, 06:35 AM
I can verify that the Fleet Starbase workaround worked for me, if you don't have a fleet you may be in a different situation.
Ensign
# 304
02-16-2013, 07:02 AM
I can confirm warping to Fleet starbase worked for me as well.
Ensign
# 305 It Works!!!!!
02-16-2013, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwing01 View Post
I can confirm warping to Fleet starbase worked for me as well.
i just got life time and went for the 1000 day vet ship...couldnt put my Boffs anywhere...read this and warped to the starbase and thank yall sooo much
Ensign
# 306 Bridge Officer Assignment
02-16-2013, 08:52 AM
Verifying that Transwarp to Fleet Starbase indeed works. I hope they fix this soon, as people who are not in a Fleet will not be able to resolve this without a fix. I attempted transitioning to almost every map trying to get it to work previous (the bulletin was not specific) and it did not work on ANY map except the Fleet Starbase.

Listen to your customers, PW/Cryptic- they speak with their wallets, and although a vast majority play for free, you get your money from those who pay to play. Game-breaking issues shouldn't take a month to fix.
Ensign
# 307
02-16-2013, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylveriarelden View Post
Verifying that Transwarp to Fleet Starbase indeed works. I hope they fix this soon, as people who are not in a Fleet will not be able to resolve this without a fix. I attempted transitioning to almost every map trying to get it to work previous (the bulletin was not specific) and it did not work on ANY map except the Fleet Starbase.

Listen to your customers, PW/Cryptic- they speak with their wallets, and although a vast majority play for free, you get your money from those who pay to play. Game-breaking issues shouldn't take a month to fix.
Maybe it's a way to push people to join fleets.

Seriously though, they should consider doing a rollback of the latest patch until this is resolved. It's weekend, and the busiest time for players. Other MMOs do rollbacks when things go really south as well.
Lieutenant
# 308
02-16-2013, 09:39 AM
Just logged back in today after several months hiatus to have this bug hit me in the face. Can't slot Boffs, listed "workarounds" have no effect.

I literally have done nothing on this game since late 2012 - this is entirely the fault of PWE's bumbling stooges.

Back to hiatus, hope they have a functional game next time I feel like playing - IF I ever feel like coming back to a game that lets a botch this bad hit beta, let alone live.
Ensign
# 309 Same prob
02-16-2013, 09:43 AM
My bridge officers are all already set to none for all of my station slots. At least on my main ship. On one of my older ships, they are still assigned, but for this ship it actually won't allow me to set the bridge station slot to none.HELP PLZZZZZ without my BOFF im a sitting duck PLZ HELP I RLLY NEED SOLUTION!!
Ensign
# 310
02-16-2013, 10:23 AM
I got this bug on my KDF that isn't in a fleet, so the transwarp fix wasn't an option, same goes for changing zones and so on. Visiting the bridge, however, made it work for me. More specifically, the shuttle bridge. I tried that first, so don't know if the ship bridge works too.
Closed Thread