Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Ensign
# 391
02-17-2013, 05:53 PM
Mine works again.
I did the same thing some one else did; went to the Delta Volanis Cluster, got the mission from Lieutenant Grall, went into a system, and I could slot Bridge Officers again.
I think that the problem has something to do with either:

A) getting a new ship (I got 2 right before)
B) the anniversary mission (the Ambassador was one of said ships)
C)The Doomsday Device mission (I had just finished the first part)

OR

D) All of the above

I have seen other posts from people who also did these things and got the bug, and I did them all.

Just my two cents.
Lieutenant
# 392
02-17-2013, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
I bet everyone getting this has done the Anniversary mission. I have one toon that has not done it and had no problems, all the other had the issue.
Patently, demonstrably false. I have not touched the Anniversary mission, as I was too busy trying to get the damn Boff interface to work on any one of my characters.

And yeah, as I said before, none of the workarounds changed anything for me. Either this gets fixed FAST, or PWE has lost me as a customer. Forever.
Ensign
# 393
02-17-2013, 06:59 PM
Not just for people who accomplished anniversary mission. The only toon I have this problem with is the one toon that DIDN'T do the mission.
Ensign
# 394
02-17-2013, 07:28 PM
Had this one too. Tried all the suggested approaches. The one that worked for me was adding a new BOFF, (I happened to have an open slot), I had to put the new BOFF in each slot to open it up. After that I could assign normally.
Ensign
# 395
02-17-2013, 08:15 PM
Thank you! worked for me.
Lieutenant
# 396
02-17-2013, 09:01 PM
I am so annoyed, just spent fifty dollars on the game to be screwed out of using me new ship by this -_-
Lieutenant
# 397
02-17-2013, 09:10 PM
Found a fix that worked but caused me to discharge some of my most beloved birdge officers. Damn you cryptic, fix your bugs for crying out loud.
Ensign
# 398
02-17-2013, 09:45 PM
I'm having the same problem. Completed Temporal Ambassador as Klingon. Tried switching into the Kamarag Refit. Can't assign any BOFFs. Have tried all the suggestions in the thread and nothing is working.
Ensign
# 399 Bridge Officers
02-17-2013, 09:50 PM
After getting my second ship in the game i have been unable to slot ant of my bridge officers. Ive Not been playing very long and am getting very frustrated. Anyone got a solution for this?
Ensign
# 400
02-17-2013, 10:05 PM
yesterday I couldn't slot on my new ship and today i started a new character and when it came time to claim my new ship after being promoted to Lt Commander I couldn't pick a ship and there was like a hiccup in the game play and now it says i have to pay for a ship. it never gave me my free one!
Closed Thread