Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 421
02-18-2013, 10:40 AM
41 pages later and no announced patch. Brilliant. Should have been bug-hunted and hotfixed immediately.
Ensign
# 422 Anyone work here?
02-18-2013, 10:43 AM
Dear Devs.,

This bug is bad, and you should feel bad.
Ensign
# 423
02-18-2013, 10:46 AM
It worked well for me: go to your shuttle bridge and then you can set everything back again.
Ensign
# 424
02-18-2013, 11:00 AM
Got promoted to Lt. Commander. Got a new ship.

Tried to reassign my bridge officer and of course the stupid program wouldn't let me.

Changing the map instance did not work.

I visited my bridge, and then went back to tactical. Now I can reassign them

Dumbest bug ever
Career Officer
# 425
02-18-2013, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiplyrustic View Post
41 pages later and no announced patch. Brilliant. Should have been bug-hunted and hotfixed immediately.
I never really believed in coincidences but, coincidentally, this bug came about when the Anniversary Even was extended and the Temporal Ambassador mission was updated. That means that, in order to get their pound of flesh, the Devs will not even attempt to fix this bug until after the end of the Anniversary Event which, I notice by the time, should be a few minutes ago. However, today is a holiday so I very much doubt there is anyone working at Cryptic HQ. That means tomorrow at the earliest.

Now, I really hope they will prove me wrong by making an announcement that things are almost resolved -- and that things truly are resolved today. I also hope for a public apology about the way players have been treated this weekend but I know that is never going to happen.
Disclaimer: This post is in no way intended to be a troll or flame or slur of any other kind towards anyone or anything either directly or indirectly involved in or with, or not involved in or with, Star Trek Online and I proffer my sincerest apologies to anyone who believes it is directed to the aforementioned.
Ensign
# 426
02-18-2013, 11:23 AM
I...am sad. I wanted to spend today doing some Omega missions, but without any BOFFs, that's equivocal with suicide. Like others, I find it annoying since this happened to me when playing the Temporal Ambassador mission, and something that should have been awesome is now a major annoyance.

P.S. Tried everything on the thread that has been mentioned. Nothing works.
Ensign
# 427 can?t assign Boffs to my ships
02-18-2013, 11:32 AM
Me too, can?t assign Boffs to my ships. No workaround works. Haven?t been online for days, cause i need Boffs to run my ship.

Hope it will be fixed by the next patch because nothing works till then
Ensign
# 428
02-18-2013, 11:44 AM
I dont know if this has been mentioned before but a sure fire fix i've found is to go to a different sector then transwarp to your fleet star base.

Has worked every time for me and its happened to me about 7 or 8 times so far. MAJOR annoyance though, at least the devs have put out a notice telling everyone its being looked in to.
Career Officer
# 429
02-18-2013, 11:46 AM
I am in the same boat. I am not able to use any bridge officers. I hope the get this fixed fast.

In the mean time, I have been playing pretending my ship has a skeleton crew and all officers on my ship are suffering from a crippling desease. lol It make is more easy to accept.
Jay Maverick
Career Officer
# 430
02-18-2013, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grafdoktor View Post
It worked well for me: go to your shuttle bridge and then you can set everything back again.
tried it to no successs. it states i have no bride officers
Jay Maverick
Closed Thread