Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Ensign
# 481
02-19-2013, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpacknz View Post
Unfortunately going to the bridge or zoning to a new map isn't working for me. I still can't slot them and between this and not seeing half of whats typed in chat I am getting a little more then .....d off at the COMPLETE INCOMPETENCE shown by PWE once again.

How can a company be such a complete balls up time after time???
I agree and have the same problem as you.. and i am about fed up... since the only work around craptic has provided is a Half assed work around that doesn't even work...

Maybe you guys should hold off on adding new freckein andorian and fleet ships until you fix the problems that are already effecting people in the game..
Ensign
# 482
02-19-2013, 06:05 PM
count yourself, lucky, I added the Ambassador retrofit. used it, switched back to my Sovereign, next thing I know I get killed by Klingon Raptors, because I can't use Engineering team or anything else.
Ensign
# 483
02-19-2013, 06:18 PM
I'm guessing no fix? Figures, I subscribe and two days later can't play the game due to some crapass bug that can't seem to get hotfixed or retro-acted...
Lt. Commander
# 484
02-19-2013, 06:29 PM
Here's how what finally worked for me after getting a new ship right as the bug started:

1. Switch back to the last ship you had with a bridge crew assigned to it.
2. Beam to the bridge.
3. Remove each the BOFF's from their stations.
4. Leave the bridge and switch back to the ship you want to use.
5. Beam to that bridge.
6. Add each of the BOFF's to the stations.

It's seems like there's a combination of two bugs at work, one that makes the BOFF's inaccessible anywhere but the bridge and another that makes them only accessible from one ship's bridge at a time.
Ensign
# 485 my workaround
02-19-2013, 06:35 PM
I couldnt slot bridge officers after teh temporal ambassador mission like most everyone else. So i went into sector space and entered my bridge, sat down in the captains chair and was able to slot my bridge officers.
Ensign
# 486 Try during a mission.
02-19-2013, 06:38 PM
I was able to reassign during a mission. No more problems so far.
Ensign
# 487
02-19-2013, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacktx View Post
That worked for me, also.
Ensign
# 488
02-19-2013, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattman50 View Post
I couldnt slot bridge officers after teh temporal ambassador mission like most everyone else. So i went into sector space and entered my bridge, sat down in the captains chair and was able to slot my bridge officers.
I was not able to unslot my officers. Will just have to wait for a fix.
Ensign
# 489
02-19-2013, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacktx View Post
I did that today and was able to resolve my issue. Went to one of the PVE ground queue games and was able to assign my officers back to their stations.
Rihannsu
# 490
02-19-2013, 09:15 PM
Just this afternoon I did the Temporal Ambassador mission, it took my bridge officers off my ship as it usually does. So I went to put them back into their appropriate slots, but I am unable to. Cryptic/Perfect world fix this please.
Closed Thread